Could this be the month?

motherearth23

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
This is my first post! We have been NTNP since November! I had a shot of depo provera in Spring 2011, and have been waiting for the hormones to leave my system for months and months. My cycles are as regular as a clock, and each month my period has been arriving right on time. I have pretty regular PMS symptoms too.... except not this month! I'm not sure if this might be the month I don't get a period, but my fingers are secretly crossed. DH and I are moving back to our homestate of Maine this summer, and we both aren't against starting a family. But we haven't necessarily been trying... I know what days I'm fertile, but we don't plan around it or anything. I was most fertile on Valentine's Day actually (14th), but we didn't have sex that day. We did on the 16th though, so I'm not sure if anything stuck ;)
Anyways, just sharing my excitement and introducing myself. I've been reading off a bunch of these forums the past month and decided to make an account.
Thanks for reading!
Emily

p.s. what do you guys think... could I be pregnant from sex 2 days (1.5 days) after ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->