could this have been waters?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
this morning after going to the toilet i walked into the bedroom and a trickle of clear water come out:S "it was clear so not urine" well 2 small splashes on the floor and that was it, so iv put a pad on but nothing else is coming out:( didnt look like discharge at all but if it were my water wouldnt i still be leaking now?

I would contact the midwife just incase it is, they should be able to test to see if it is.

With my son, I went to the loo and had stopped peeing but something was still coming out. It was a clear liquidy discharge which turned bloody a little while later. Call your labour ward or midwife cos I'd say they'd want to check cos if it's your waters, I'm pretty sure you have to deliver within the next 24 hours. When I got checked, they said it was just my show as they couldn't see any evidence that my waters had gone. I was leaking like this for a good few hours and when I went back, they told me my waters had gone. My contractions started about 2-3 hours after my show (although I'm pretty sure it was my waters) and my son was born about 16 hours later. Good luck xxx

You should.call.your midwife becauze if its broken in splashes, it could have all gone at once. Mine did first time round.

Your water can slowly go, it does not always break in a gigantic gush. You should go in and be checked, it takes 30 seconds for them to get a result and all they do is swab you. If your waters did rupture then the baby needs to be out within a certain amount of time to prevent infection.

I would call triage hun because it it is ur waters u have to be careful of infections xx

Hey Hun I went in for the same thing Sunday turned out to be false alarm.. But mw said def worth getting checked..

She also said lay down for half an hour then stand up quickly... If nothing leaks then its probably ok but get checked incase

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->