Could this maybe be implantation bleeding?

amandas0417

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I had a laparoscopy done 2 1/2 weeks ago (Jan 18th). I ovulated around Jan 27th. I have endometriosis and a known blocked right tube.

I went and saw my doctor at my clinic as we are in the process of looking into IVF this past Tuesday. I have had pains on my left side all week. Had an ultrasound at the office but did not show anything abnormal. Not stabbing pain but just a persistent ache. I am due for my period in a week. I am 7 DPO and I had pink spotting twice last night but just when I wiped and some brown spotting today. My breasts fell more heavy than sore.

What are your opinions?

It's hard to tell because of the laparoscopy. I had one done a few years ago for endometriosis also and I can't remember if I had any spotting after. Did your Dr. tell you that you might? The timing is certainly suspicious though...fingers crossed for you that its implantation bleeding!

Edit to add: Did the spotting come shortly after the ultrasound? If the ultrasound was trans-vaginal that definitely could have cause a little spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->