could use some advise badly

girlibird

Reaction score
well my miscarriage cam to an end week ago tomorrow, had no spotting nothing and tests have now gone negative unles staring for the line then you can see it thats on a 10miu.. well last night when going for a poo( sorry tmi) when wiping something touched my hand and was almost glued to it!! so i had a look down the pan..still sat on the toilet, there it was a hugh thing dangling from my vagina, it was like my bits had sneezed a hugh amount of flem,, it was hanging there for ages, using the toilet roll i grabbed it so that it would come off, looking at it it was thick clear mucus very very stretchy and was maybe yellowish or cream in color.. its just the amount that freaked me out.. if i left it there i would almost say it was nearly touching the water at the bottom of the loo. gross a! is this normal after miscarriage? or is it me ovulating or is it a sign of early pregnacy? we started beeding the day i stopped bleeding so today is 6 dp sex rather than ovuation,, testingf or pregnancy next wed 14 days after we bedded:wacko::wacko:

Do you usually get a lot of cervical mucus during any part of your cycle? I don't know about it being normal or not post m/c but I get a lot - a LOT! - of EWCM around ovulation time. So for me, it's normal.

Good luck!

clare

i agree hun i get blobs of cervical mucus during my cycle, like you i almost get a fright when i see the amount! i wouldnt worry too much about it hun. your prob just fairly fertile :) good luck hun and im so sorry for your loss xxxxx

That sounds like egg white cervical mucus, indicating ovulation is close by. Look into reading the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it's a great educational source to learn about your cycle, helped me a lot.

thanks for your fast responses, maybe my cycle will be different now i have had a miscarriage people say all the time theirs changes.. but no im usally super dry all through, some times get clear watery cm but thats it :)

I would say get :sex: and catch that egg hun.

Good luck.

:dust:

lol will be tonight,, mild headaches have came back and starting to feel very tired again if i was indeed fertile when i mc ended last wed could i already be having symptoms now 6 days after we bedded? just with th epregnancy my symptoms started out
mild headaches for a whole week
loads of cm lotion like
sore nipples
vivid dream my hubby was murdered
tired and always pooping.

now 6 days on i have
mild headaches
pooping loads 4 times already since been awake since 8am now noon
hard to wake up in mornings like im in a coma
feeling so god dam horny!!
vivid dreams again but only about everyone dying in the end of the world lol

when i found out i had lost babino bean all my symptoms went and now coming back again?

i know but for the first time in a year i actually dont want to i am scared its going to be either a bfn and i will see all these symptoms are in my head,, and if a bfp im going to be a wreck the whole first 12 weeks, :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->