Could use your help. Confused & stressed.

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
So here goes...
last month June my period seemed early, came on the 17th, i wasnt prepared i was abroad and had to buy tampons out there! Lasted the usual 5-6 days. So i believe i ovulated this month on Tues 1st as i had pain in my left ovary but then 2 days later i had pain in my right ovary so i might have ovulated then? Me & OH had sex 3 days prior to the 1st. So im about 10-11dpo today. Tested at 9dpo &10dpo but are neg although when tweaked i see something. I have had a few symptoms but they started at 7-8dpo and i may not have implanted by then if at all. help

The waiting game is so hard! I feel your pain. Can you upload a pic oh your test?

I know its so frustrating. The tests are here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ase-9dpo-do-u-think-update-10dpo-anthing.html

Defo looks like there is a start of something there. I got my AF on the 18th and I'm 11DPO so I'm guessing your 12DPO. Do you have any test to test now?

no i dont, was going to wait until tomorrow. :)

Oh ok well GL hun and keep me posted. This is one I did this afternoon. I think I've got line eye lol
image.jpg

Try testing again and see how they look. The TWW is so frustrating. I'm month 11 of TTC baby #3. Good luck x

we can wait together. I feel af is on her way though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->