could you go it rough

Butterfly7

Reaction score
If you had to have all your luxuries taken away from you like, shampoo, toilet paper, tv and so on, what is the one thing you could not live without?

Id hate to live without either my hais straightners or my lipgloss :blush:

God how vain do i sound :rofl:

L;OL

I would just hate to live without toilet paper!

Yep, I *love* going on survival exercises, camping etc. I am an outdoorsey person and on't feel like I 'need' anything. Except some food :rofl:

No way pedro ... i have a list of luxuries as long as my arm.

But if i had to choose one thing ... it'd be my car :lol:

I COULD live without all of that stuff. But could i have a hair band just for the really bad hair days :) XxxX

I agree with Polo - my car, god forbid i have to walk anywhere!

You could drive places, sleep in it, listen to music, watch tv (if youve got a posh car) and even cook food on it if your smart :smug:

Chuck me out in the wild with my car anyday :rofl:

I went on an European tour thing on a coach with a bunch of strangers for 4 weeks and you basically took what you could carry and I didn't miss anything. I think I could do without pretty much anything, you can always improvise!

Car or mobile.

Car for the reasons polo listed.. Phone because i could ring people to get me stuff or pick me up haha

If I thought about it practically it would probably be soap and toilet paper... honestly... I dont want to think of a life without soap and toilet paper! I'm not fussy, it could be 1 ply sand-paper style toilet paper... but as long as it was clean!!!! AND soap... soap is a must.... if I HAD to I would wash my hair with soap... not that I would want to... but if we're talking bare necessities, I could handle it.

ALSO... probably.... although less important... I'd need my mobile phone. When I've been out of the house or away from my phone charger and my phone has run out of batteries, or I've left it behind, I go into full panick mode!!! WHAT IF I NEED IT?!?!?!?!?!

Chel, omg so agree with those two things! Soap and toilet paper! How could anyone not want to wipe themselves with something not soft lol and not clean themselves without soap lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->