Could you pass the citizenship test?

lousielou

Mummy
Reaction score
https://quiz.uk.msn.com/WidepageUKnewsquizwrapper/could-you-pass-the-citizenship-test

Oh. :blush: I got 11 out of 20.

(Some of the questions are bloody ridiculous though!!)

:haha: Reminds me of when I had to take the Life in the UK test.

Got 12 out of 20 :)

Lets just say I did appallingly!! However the prescription one annoyed me:

Question 9
Question 9 to of 20
Which of the following two types of people get their prescriptions free of charge?

People aged 60 or over (Correct answer)
Correct Answer

People aged 18 or under (Correct answer)
Correct Answer

Pregnant women or those with a baby under 12 months old (Your answer)
People on the minimum wage

Pregnant women and if you have a baby under the age of 1 you get free prescriptions so what was my answer wrong?! Grrrr lol!

I answered that too! That's defo the right answer! Lol x

15/20 ... what's the pass mark? :p Yikes... I would have expected questions that would appear in an 11 year old's SAT (or whatever they do to the poor blighters before they get to go to High School these days).

Question 9
Question 9 to of 20
Which of the following two types of people get their prescriptions free of charge?

Correct Answer

Correct Answer

Pregnant women and if you have a baby under the age of 1 you get free prescriptions so what was my answer wrong?! Grrrr lol!

Tbh, all of those can be true in certain circumstances - if they or their partner is in receipt of Income Support, I believe you get free prescriptions. Also, the 18 or under only applies if they are in full-time education.

No its if ur under 18, or if ur 18 and in full time education!

Think it's 16 or under OR under 18 AND in full time education.

But the pregnant and baby under 1yr old is definitely right :sulk:

Ahhh I remember trying this a while back and I did rubbish :blush: It's true though some of the questions are total rubbish!

Why are some of the questions so difficult the there's one about haloween?! Lol xb

Question 9
Question 9 to of 20

Correct Answer

Correct Answer

:shrug: Maybe it is because you can only get them in those circumstances if you also have a valid medical exemption certificate (MedEx). Bit picky if they fail it because of that though.

Question 9
Question 9 to of 20

Correct Answer

Correct Answer

I dont know why you got the pregnant one wrong? thats what i would of said. since to get percriptions when your 17 for free you HAVE to be in education.. i stoped getting free percriptions after i left school at 16.. so ive had to pay for 2 years until now.. since im pregnant.. :shrug:

It said I got the prescription one wrong too - but I think I'm right so gave myself the point anyway!!! :haha:

The test said I got 15, I'm giving myself 16. :)

I got 10/20! Now I have to go take a US Citizenship test and see if I do better :haha:

Edit: passed a US Citizenship test with 75%. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->