Council incentives for cloth

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
did anyone find there's disappointing?

once i'd got into using resuables and i knew it was the way to go for us now, i thought i'd see what essex county council have to offer - well it quite a poor sample pack for a 10£ - apparently the pack should be worth 25£ - i thought i might get 10£ back or something.

anyhoo - what was yours like?

I'm pretty happy about ours:

1 Month's Free Nappy Laundering service, (worth £45) or Up to £25 Cashback on reusable nappy purchases (half of the amount spent, up to a maximum of £25).

[Cheshire]

Notts County Council

£25 cash back on proof of purchase of cloth nappies.

i would be quite impressed with cash back, or laundry service or even some cut-price sample :blush: maybe i'm too hard to please :lol:

Yeah Im just really lazy. Need to photocopy her birth certificate and stuff

Dundee gives you a sample pack (either newborn or birth to potty) for about £25 and it's worth about £45/£50.

Suffolk don't give you anything but they fund a real nappy network shop and its staff which also has an advice help thingy, a drop in and coffee/changing facilities for cloth bums :)

Suffolk don't give you anything but they fund a real nappy network shop and its staff which also has an advice help thingy, a drop in and coffee/changing facilities for cloth bums :)

that sounds really nice :)

Its lovely. You have to pay a minimal fee to be a "member" but its nothing and the ladies are so nice :)

https://www.suffolkrealnappynetwork.org.uk/Public/Default.aspx

This is ours in Suffolk :)

Well we don't get anything :-(

I tried to buy the Essex pack and use my parents address Carly BUT I think I got caught out as they rang me and left a message to say my delivery address was outside of Essex! I emailed them and said I was just away for a few weeks and could they send to address in Essex? My Mum can post them to me then, but I don't know if they'll do it? I paid the £10 but we'll see! I think you get a £10 voucher back with that too so all in all you end up paying nothing for the pack if you use the voucher but I have to agree, I think it's a disappointing pack!! I was just excited about getting something as in my County they're sooooo not interested :dohh:

x

i def think i will go for the pack, just to see what it's like, that is bad laurie that your council do nothing, i was really thinking and hoping they would be really willing x

Derby give me 25 pounds back, which I think is quite good after reading some of the posts, one county give 65 pounds, that would be awesome.

well I couldnt find anything for our council either...jack all!:growlmad:

How crap! and heres me trying to limit their landfil waste:dohh::dohh:

how do you find this out? i really fancy trying the reuseables. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back