Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Hi :flower:
I'm due 6th dec with #2.
My daughter will be 2 in 3 weeks :)

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in. I just went through my 4th IVF cycle, and its my first ever BFP!! I found out a few days ago that it worked and and will be 4 weeks tomorrow so i'm due in december too :) dec 21st i think :)

DECEMBER 25th!!!!!!

Hey ladies, I hope you don't mind me crashing xox

Hi girls can I join? I had my first round of IVF and have just found out it worked! Our EDD is 18th December :D

Hi everyone! I am also expecting my 2nd, & my due date is tentatively set at December 21st, thus far. I have a 2 year old daughter, & she is convinced that the baby will be a boy...we'll have to wait and see! I will be happy either way! I am so happy to have found this thread, and connect with others who are due in December as well. It would be fun to track everyone's progress!

I'm super bloated today. Is that what you mean? My belly is hard and pushed out.

I am worried about Christmas too, and also that this will be out first kiddo's first Christmas that he's actually going to be old enough to enjoy. But we'll have to just make it special no matter what. :)

I see it that the best Christmas present for my DD is a sibling :happydance: lol and I like u said we will work extra hard to make it special for both of them x

I literally just found out I was pregnant with my first baby on Thursday :) we are super nervous and excited! Since I just found out I haven't scheduled a doctors appointment yet, but according to the apps I have, I should be due around December 11. Remember they are just apps so they could be wrong, but I think it would be pretty great to have my baby then. It's my moms wedding anniversary to my step dad. It's also before Christmas, New Years and my birthday!

Hello, welcome and Massive Congratulations to all the new mamas to be lol :haha:. The more the absolute merrier. This is a place for us to share symptoms, scans, stories appointments and everything and anything u want to talk about as we count down to babies and Christmas haha :happydance::happydance:

Hi everyone! I am also expecting my 2nd, & my due date is tentatively set at December 21st, thus far. I have a 2 year old daughter, & she is convinced that the baby will be a boy...we'll have to wait and see! I will be happy either way! I am so happy to have found this thread, and connect with others who are due in December as well. It would be fun to track everyone's progress!

yea me me me I would love a boy as well cos i already have a DD lol but i absolutely don't mind another DD as long as my lo is healthy. I am just absolutely happy to be expecting #2 :happydance:

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in. I just went through my 4th IVF cycle, and its my first ever BFP!! I found out a few days ago that it worked and and will be 4 weeks tomorrow so i'm due in december too :) dec 21st i think :)

Aww congratulations Hun. It feels surreal doesn't it. :hugs:

I literally just found out I was pregnant with my first baby on Thursday :) we are super nervous and excited! Since I just found out I haven't scheduled a doctors appointment yet, but according to the apps I have, I should be due around December 11. Remember they are just apps so they could be wrong, but I think it would be pretty great to have my baby then. It's my moms wedding anniversary to my step dad. It's also before Christmas, New Years and my birthday!

:hugs: congrats and welcome x

So exciting!

Finally got a frer and did it this morning. The test line is a little darker than the control line! Woohoo!

How are all you ladies doing today? :flow:

So exciting!

Finally got a frer and did it this morning. The test line is a little darker than the control line! Woohoo!

How are all you ladies doing today? :flow:

Im ok, you? :hugs: So happy to be finally expecting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->