Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Hello, welcome and Massive Congratulations to all the new mamas to be lol :haha:. The more the absolute merrier. This is a place for us to share symptoms, scans, stories appointments and everything and anything u want to talk about as we count down to babies and Christmas haha :happydance::happydance:

Anyone nervous about waiting for the 12 safe point? :shhh: Worrying about everything! haha. The rents keep saying just stop worrying and enjoy being pregnant, I am but not without worrying about silly things!! :-k

I'm good, thanks :)

Coming from someone who's PAL, please try to relax and enjoy. A friend of mine has this great mantra, she says today I'm pregnant and for that I am grateful. It's great. I'm positive and enjoy every second of it :hugs:

Hello, welcome and Massive Congratulations to all the new mamas to be lol :haha:. The more the absolute merrier. This is a place for us to share symptoms, scans, stories appointments and everything and anything u want to talk about as we count down to babies and Christmas haha :happydance::happydance:

Anyone nervous about waiting for the 12 safe point? :shhh: Worrying about everything! haha. The rents keep saying just stop worrying and enjoy being pregnant, I am but not without worrying about silly things!! :-k

I am nervous as well but I plan to enjoy this pregnancy cos with DD i kinda wished it away with worrying lol. Try and relax and enjoy every minute cos it really goes to quickly x

Yes about the worrying!! But I talk to baby which helps and I just wake up excited and try to focus on "today I am pregnant" too! I have waited too long for this to wish it away with worry!! I hear ya though!!!

So exciting!

Finally got a frer and did it this morning. The test line is a little darker than the control line! Woohoo!

How are all you ladies doing today? :flow:

yea my frer today is a bit darker than the control line and I got pregnant 2-3 on clear blue. :happydance:

Yes about the worrying!! But I talk to baby which helps and I just wake up excited and try to focus on "today I am pregnant" too! I have waited too long for this to wish it away with worry!! I hear ya though!!!

Good vibes, I will try to stop worrying! Been wanting this so long now, I guess I need to stop on the bad vibes!!:happydance:

I am nervous as well but I plan to enjoy this pregnancy cos with DD i kinda wished it away with worrying lol. Try and relax and enjoy every minute cos it really goes to quickly x

Awh thanks hun, :happydance: I will try! I am extremely happy to be pregnant :thumbup:

Hi dream baby and congrats on the 2-3!!

Definitely try not to worry ladies, what will be will be, you can't change it. Wish I'd relaxed a bit more during my first successful pregnancy, I was a wreck!
Enjoy every day pregnant as the time flies by and before you know it your Baby will be here!

Anyone booked an appointment yet with gp or midwife? I haven't as yet lol wanted to give it few days to sink in. I will be ringing tomorrow though haha x. When r u ladies planning to ring and book?

im due # 2 on the 15th of DECEMBER too :happydance:

congratulations to all newly pregnant ladies

Hello :) I just got my first positive test :happydance: it was my first cycle trying too!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are a lesbian couple trying to conceive with frozen sperm. I'm 27 (almost 28, my :bfp:was my birthday gift!! I'll be 28 next Saturday :)) and my wife is 28, and this will be our first child. I just hope everything goes well.

I'll be calling my GP tomorrow, but all the due date calculators say my due date will be either 25th or 26th of December! Will our child hate us because of that? :haha:

This is great! So many babies due in December :)

H&H 9 months to you all!!

I didn't book an appt yet. I'm trying to figure out what to do. They usually wait until you're 8 weeks here but I will probably go earlier, depending on how I feel. :)

Anyone booked an appointment yet with gp or midwife? I haven't as yet lol wanted to give it few days to sink in. I will be ringing tomorrow though haha x. When r u ladies planning to ring and book?

I went the day after I found out, haha! :laugh2: She spoke to me about basic stuff on using your common sense when at work, what to eat more of, vits and things, emergency numbers and such. She gave me my maternity pack (I was like yay!) :yipee: And my next is now booked in for my 9th week, supposed to be my 8th but she is away that week. She explained it will be a LONG appointment!

Hello :) I just got my first positive test :happydance: it was my first cycle trying too!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are a lesbian couple trying to conceive with frozen sperm. I'm 27 (almost 28, my :bfp:was my birthday gift!! I'll be 28 next Saturday :)) and my wife is 28, and this will be our first child. I just hope everything goes well.

I'll be calling my GP tomorrow, but all the due date calculators say my due date will be either 25th or 26th of December! Will our child hate us because of that? :haha:

Congrats hun!!! How lovely. I also got BFP on my first cycle! :happydance:

Congrats hun!!! How lovely. I also got BFP on my first cycle! :happydance:

Congratulations on your BFP :) we are lucky, indeed :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"