Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

All having little christmas puddings, eeee. Happy days :) <3

Ooh! What's a maternity pack?!

Its a record you keep for the whole 9 month, when you go to see the midwife again she writes notes and things in there. Mine came with the record and some useful leaflets, along with vouchers and baby magazines! I guess every surgery is different? It was a bounty pack. :flower:

I'm due #2 on the 10th dec :) so come Xmas we should have our little rainbow x

Hello ladies! My dd has just turned 19 months old and I'm due bambino number two 17 December. I'm so excited!!!! X

Woooooooooooooooow there is so many of us wooooohooooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance:x

There really are!! The funny thing is, DH and I always said we didn't want a Christmas baby. We almost skipped a month of iui and medication- but decided not too bc we were ttc for a while. Thank goodness we didn't~ we may have missed our window of opportunity!!

Of course the first Christmas will be amazing but I hope every Christmas season after that doesn't make it so the child's birthday is forgotten or so it's impossible to plan a birthday party that people can actually come to!

I saw my midwife last week, she came to the house. We do t have to see the doctor at our surgery. She filled my pregnancy book thing in, gave me folic acid with b6 which we get for free all through the pregnancy (this was new too me as never got them last time). I'm now waiting for my scan date.
Hope you lovely ladies are all feeling well today :)

Is it okay if I join you ladies? just got my first ever bfp today 15dpo and checked on due date calculator and I'm due. 23rd December!
Absolutely in complete and utter shock and even had a secret ivf saving fund!

Hi all, I'm expecting n# 2, due 22nd Dec. have a ds who is 17 months old.

H & H 9 months to us all!

Woooooooooooooooow there is so many of us wooooohooooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance:x

There really are!! The funny thing is, DH and I always said we didn't want a Christmas baby. We almost skipped a month of iui and medication- but decided not too bc we were ttc for a while. Thank goodness we didn't~ we may have missed our window of opportunity!!

Of course the first Christmas will be amazing but I hope every Christmas season after that doesn't make it so the child's birthday is forgotten or so it's impossible to plan a birthday party that people can actually come to!

Katies, that's why I ask if the child will hate us, specially in their teens :p my brother was born on 23th of December, and my parents were so afraid of making feel like his birthday didn't matter, that he always got much more presents and parties than me! They would even give him birthday gifts on MY birthday and they sure didn't give me anything on his birthday! So I think our babies will be fine :D

Btw, I'm taking some tablets and other things right now and I was just wondering if any of you ladies knows if it's ok for me to keep taking them:

I'm almost always anemic (3 weeks ago I took a blood test and found out that I'm no longer anemic for the first time in 5 years!! But I was told my iron reserves are almost non existent so I should keep taking iron tablets), so I take 1 iron tablet a day.

I have asthma so I take 1 puff of Seretide 250 as a preventive. Sometimes I take ventilan (but it is very rare).

Also (lol yeah I know) I have a chronic gastrites, so I have to take 1 tablet of omeprazol 20. i did ask my doctor about this one before starting TTC and she took a book from a shelve, read something and told me it was ok during pregnancy. But that's not what I keep reading online :( the thing is, I could stop any of the other tablets, but not this one. If I stop this one, I simply cannot eat! It hurst incredibly, it almost makes me cry from the pain.

I know this is a lot, but wanted to see if someone has been though the same.

My birthday is the 23 December and like the pp my mum always made such a fuss about birthdays that I've loved it! December is so nice as you get older as everyone's in such a happy festive mood. Much better than January birthdays and the post Christmas blues IMO X

Hello to all the new ladies, 2 days away from this tie and loads of new dec mummies! I've GP apt booked for 6th may, we r heading to Spain for a week on 26th so thought book if after trip to try to break the 1st trimester up abit. I thought last time 1st trimester dragged waiting for the scan and booking in apt took forever!!!

Im looking forward to having a christmas baby, just grateful to be pregnant and look forward to being a mammy! :) I do worry about the first trimester especially as I am nearly only 5 weeks, looking forward to my longer midwife app on the 13th May! Already had my 'small' app!

wow hrs away from this thread and more ladies are getting knocked up by the SECOND!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:.

Congrats and Welcome ladies :happydance: x

Hi Dreambaby! I also have a dd and due with #2 on Dec 24th!!

Mafi- there's an app called pregnancy companion that you can click on the drug you take and it tells you safe, not sure, or unsafe.
It's a great app!!

Hi ladies!

MyEDD is december 4th, one day before my 30th Bday!! Im a december baby, and now I will have a december baby. I could not ask for more.

My family was never big on presents so it's never really mattered to me much. i always get combined presents, but I dont care, getting a present is always great, so I can't ask for more :)

My birthday is the 23 December and like the pp my mum always made such a fuss about birthdays that I've loved it! December is so nice as you get older as everyone's in such a happy festive mood. Much better than January birthdays and the post Christmas blues IMO X

I will probably over gift too! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"