Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Welcome back dovkav, we missed u too. Glad ur nausea is gone now, hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on wards xx

Hi everyone

I am heartbroken and I have no words. My baby, my precious precious baby has died. Everything was fine until a few days ago, then I started bleeding and cramping. I also got a very high fever. The worst was the feeling inside me anyway. I was just sure my baby had passed away.

I went to the hospital, and there was no heartbeat. The doctor looked and looked, but my babys little heart had stopped. I wasnt surprised, but I broke into a million pieces.

I loved my baby so much and Ill never forget it. I was so close to 12 weeks, but it wasnt meant to be I had been knitting it a blanket for it and everything

I had a private scan the day before it died, and everything was perfect. There was no reason or cause, doctors said sometimes it just happens.

I am in the hospital now, I had to take pills so my baby would come out. It did quite quickly and it was a very perfect tiny little baby I held it for a long time, told it how much I loved it. I had gotten an infection in the uterus, so I have to stay a few days to get better.

I am heartbroken, but the nurses here are very supportive. And my husband has been fantastic. He is heartbroken too, but he took my hand and is leading me out of hell. I dont know what I would do without him and his family.

Life is really tough sometimes :cry:

Id be really thankful if you could remove me from the duedatelist :( xx

I am back and it went really well. i have been moved forward by 4 days yea so i am 12 weeks and 5 days today. Baby is fine and moving and stretching lol :happydance:

Attachments

• baby 2b.jpg
    baby 2b.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Yay! That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you :happydance: Perfect little baby in that picture!

i am back and it went really well. I have been moved forward by 4 days yea so i am 12 weeks and 5 days today. Baby is fine and moving and stretching lol :happydance:

snap!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
Better late than never... But I wanna join. My scan is tomorrow so will hopefully get an expected due date. Because I have only had one cycle since my miscarriage, my dates are all over the place. I'm due about the 23rd but I had an early scan and that dated it the 27th. Will let you know tomorrow hopefully

Xx

Welcome Reyrey :)

I had my 12 week appt today. Baby's heart rate was 137. Doctor predicted another boy :) Time will tell!

I hope you're all having a good evening!

The low heart rate :) Supposedly under 140 means boy. But my son was always in the 150's and 160's. It's just an old wives tale.

Had my scan but measuring a couple of days behind at 11 +2 so going back next Friday so they can measure correctly. (Measure fluid on the neck). Am so pleased to of seen the little pud but so nervous still. The fluid at the moment was 2mm. Not sure if that's good or bad at just 11 weeks.

Dunno why the pic is upside down. Sorry

Also they told me I have a fibroid... I have never been told this before. I had a scan about a year ago as I get pain mid way through my cycle so they wanted to rule anything nasty out, they didn't find a thing. I have had two internal scans with my miscarriage. An early scan with this baby and my scan today. Why has this never been picked up before ? Can they appear out of nowhere ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
Awesome picture! And yay for another peek :)

Sorry I don't know much about fibroids or the fluid measurements.

Hi everyone

I am heartbroken and I have no words. My baby, my precious precious baby has died. Everything was fine until a few days ago, then I started bleeding and cramping. I also got a very high fever. The worst was the feeling inside me anyway. I was just sure my baby had passed away.

I went to the hospital, and there was no heartbeat. The doctor looked and looked, but my babys little heart had stopped. I wasnt surprised, but I broke into a million pieces.

I loved my baby so much and Ill never forget it. I was so close to 12 weeks, but it wasnt meant to be I had been knitting it a blanket for it and everything

I had a private scan the day before it died, and everything was perfect. There was no reason or cause, doctors said sometimes it just happens.

I am in the hospital now, I had to take pills so my baby would come out. It did quite quickly and it was a very perfect tiny little baby I held it for a long time, told it how much I loved it. I had gotten an infection in the uterus, so I have to stay a few days to get better.

I am heartbroken, but the nurses here are very supportive. And my husband has been fantastic. He is heartbroken too, but he took my hand and is leading me out of hell. I dont know what I would do without him and his family.

Life is really tough sometimes :cry:

Id be really thankful if you could remove me from the duedatelist :( xx

Leami,

Im so sorry for your loss. I have been there twice myself and its a very hard place to be. Luckily with the support fo your husband and family you will get through it. if you need to talk please share and there is also a miscarriage support thread here that is really good. You will grive and feel heartbroken and you will never forget your baby, but rest assured that one day you will hold your baby in your arms!

hugz and all the best for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->