Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Great news to see baby moving around! Sorry that you were put back some. That always sucks. Yay for seeing baby again, though.

Two, that's a great little bump you got!

awwww lovely scan, beautiful profile luv luv luv ur baby's nose ( i am loopy lol). Congrats again x

Great news to see baby moving around! Sorry that you were put back some. That always sucks. Yay for seeing baby again, though.

Two, that's a great little bump you got!

I feel so big already and the doctor said I had a lot of fluid. I got nervous but she said it means im hydrated ?

Hooray for a great 12 week appointment!! We got to see our baby! He/she was moving all around and sucking his/her thumb. It was so cute *already has mama's oral fixation issues~ gonna be a nail biter, LOL.*

The baby measured one day ahead at 12 weeks which puts us at our first official due date announcement of December 23rd. That's what we thought all along! It also feels good to be able to say I am 3 months pregnant!

Heart was beating 166 bpm. Saw all of the body parts and it looks like a real baby!

My bump is starting to appear. I should be outgrowing my clothes/showing any day now. As of right now I am still fitting in all of my clothing and can fully zip/button. Starting to get a little tight.

Nausea and food aversions are fading. I really do feel lucky that I never got sick once. Still exhausted, but doc said that should be fading soon, too! I also got some good news that I can take Claritin for my allergies, and I can drink 8 oz. of caffeine a day. Thank you very much!

I have gained about 3 pounds in 12 weeks. Not too bad!

2 more weeks of work and then I get to relax with baby at home for 12 full weeks. When I go back to work in September, I will be 6 months along!

Hope everyone is well. I am so relieved

Attachments

• photo-82.jpg
    photo-82.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
Yay! That is a fantastic update! So glad you got to see baby moving around and sucking their thumb. So cute! Awesome scan picture! And great news on feeling better.

I'm 11+5 and my edd is Dec 21. I think if you're 12 today your edd would be Dec 19?

Hope you're all doing well :flow:

Dec 19 makes sense, but dec 23 came up on ultrasound machine! At least we know it will be in that general time period. Almost time for us to move to the 2nd tri boards! Can you believe it! Xozo

Yeaaaaa Katie, that is awesome news. Our first 12 week scan update and pic. Congratulations. If i have to take a guess at gender. I would say boy lol. Did u do the Chinese gender test in my ticker? What did it say for u?

As for me, 12 weeks tomorrow and I think there r few of us that will be 12 weeks tomorrow. My scan is on Monday and i absolutely cannot wait.

How is everyone else?

I can't believe we're almost ready to go to 2nd tri. It really feels unreal to me. My cousin asked me yesterday how far along I was and I didn't really believe what I was saying! Haha! Having a toddler to chase around is very good for making time fly!

When do you girls plan to move over?

14 weeks for me- but I think we should keep this thread going the whole time :)

I was thinking 14 weeks too.

I agree about keeping the thread open! :)

I have another scan on friday i cant wait to see the baby again i'll be 12+5

Thanks Katie :) It's so hard to get pictures of his face, he never stops moving.

Happy 12 weeks to you too!

I don't get how all of you have bumps already :O I don't have any kind of bump at all! Sometimes I get bloated (more than usual), but no bump what-so-ever. Is this normal?

Hello
I don't have a bump either. I just get bloated depends on my diet. Don't worry you are not alone:hugs:

I was gone for 2 weeks, we traveled to Austria, Switzeland, Lichtenstein. I couldn't access interenet, I need to catch up with all of you! Miss you a lot!
Two weeks ago my nausea stopped just before the trip, sore boops is my only symptom. I don't feel pregnant. My energy is back.
I'll be 11 weeks soon and I am cutting out porgesterone slowly. I am still on aspirin. I didn't want to quit it during the trip.
I am calling my new gynecologist to make my first appoinmtent.
Howis everybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"