Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Hi ladies, I have been super busy and lazy and hot to write anything, but here I am. I was catching up. i love the fb announcement!! great idea. I still havent announced anything... and I probably wont. The people that matter already know and my extended family will know in the following weeks... its kinda nice to keep the secret to ourselves!!

I am also waiting to do a second bloodtest for the downs syndrome test becasue our ratio result was 1: 1,100 which is really good, but they want us to do another one... I hope everything goes well because I dont want to do an amnio... or imagine the worst case scenario...

anyways looks like everyone is doing well! Welcome back dovkav!

Hi ladies could I join In your group?

I'm 11 weeks pregnant with baby number two! We have a three year old daughter, and so excited for a sibling for her :happydance:

Looking forward to chatting with you all :)

Welcome Mummy to be

Baby bump>>>>

Lady thought i was 7month smh :dohh: I told her "no not yet but thanks for making me feel fat"

Attachments

• 10172671_245401905649393_1230417947188324997_n.jpg
    10172671_245401905649393_1230417947188324997_n.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
Welcome back dovkav :) I hope your vacation was great.

Sabster, I was just thinking about you. Welcome back too!

Welcome mummy to be :)

Two, that was very rude of that lady! You definitely don't look 7 months! It's a great bump. I love your come back to her!

I hope you're all well. :flow:

lol my cousin told me to say "yeah its whale growing in there" lol she's silly

Got a new doctor! I'm so happy. Also it's the same place where my my gave birth to me and seen for her prenatal visits. Lol so funny . I do have a question, my old doctor has an u/s schedule for me tomorrow and I also have my first appointment to see my new doctor tomorrow. Should I just forget about the u/s appointment or go? I think it's better to forget about but I want opinions

That's great you have a new doctor! How neat that you were born there too! My son was born in the same hospital that dh was born in. :)

I'm not really sure about the appts. I would probably call and cancel the ultrasound appt and just go see my new doctor.

I am 12 weeeeeeks! eeeek! In a month I gained 5cm on my waist and 1kg. It's not a baby yet, I think it's estrogen put on some soft fat on my tummy.
I have my first gyno appoinment on the 4th of July.

I did my hormone tests and they were high! I have reduced my progesterone from 3 to 2 a day 15 days ago.
My progesterone is 47, doubled since May.
My esrtrogen tripled 1700.
All the numbers are in a healthy range.
My hcg grew only 1500, now it's 64117. I was a bit suprised. But I read that is peaks by 8weeks and than drops down. Dr. doesn't measure hcg anymore, just goes by u/s.

girls, did your dr. checked your hcg? I think they do it for a down syndrome. If it's too high, it's no good.

Another tests I did were: Protein C and Protein S. They have to do with a blood clot disorder. If I am clear, I am getting off aspirin slowly this week. My RE told me to quit asprin at 8 weeks, but I was scared.
I am a doctor for myself for now
I am having hormonal headaches, migraines for 3 days now. Magnesium helps. So far it's my only symptom.
ladies, how did you quit your progesterone?
Did you reduce one pill a week?
Thanks!

Happy 12 weeks!! :happydance:

I'm sorry I have no advice because I have no experience with those things. Well, besides aspirin, I took that with my son and the doctor told me to stop at 8 weeks too. I think I waited until 12 weeks and then I just stopped taking them. I didn't take them this time because I'm still bf'ing my son.

But, I wanted to say yay for great numbers!! Sorry you're having migraines. They're no fun at all. I had a terrible headache last night and my kiddo finally slept 5.5 hours straight and I was awake for 2.5 hours of it because my head was hurting so bad. :( That's the longest stretch he's ever slept! Argh!

For migraines my best advice is to get in a really warm bath if you can. If not put your feet in water as warm as you can stand. Then put an ice pack on your head or the back of your neck. I always put it on the side of my head because that's where my pain is. The heat will draw the blood from the swollen veins in your head and the cold will help to constrict them even more. Usually a half hour or so like this and I get a lot of relief.

I hope they ease off soon. :hugs:

I hope you're all well :hugs:

I had a doctors appointment with my new doctor, on friday the 13th he even gave me an u/s and the baby was measuring at 13 weeks 5 days so today I am 14 weeks 1 day. Yay I will almost find out what I am having at 20 weeks

Doctor: How far along you say you was?
Me: I just got into the 3 month mark
Doctor: hunnay your almost 4 months
Me: i didn't know thatb

125 bpm

Attachments

• download_20140613_145605.jpg
    download_20140613_145605.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
Yay for being put ahead a week! The same thing happened to me with my son.

Great scan picture! So cute!

Thank you. I thought my baby looked big on our hospital scan. now I know why lol

I am 12 weeeeeeks! eeeek! In a month I gained 5cm on my waist and 1kg. It's not a baby yet, I think it's estrogen put on some soft fat on my tummy.
I have my first gyno appoinment on the 4th of July.

I did my hormone tests and they were high! I have reduced my progesterone from 3 to 2 a day 15 days ago.
My progesterone is 47, doubled since May.
My esrtrogen tripled 1700.
All the numbers are in a healthy range.
My hcg grew only 1500, now it's 64117. I was a bit suprised. But I read that is peaks by 8weeks and than drops down. Dr. doesn't measure hcg anymore, just goes by u/s.

girls, did your dr. checked your hcg? I think they do it for a down syndrome. If it's too high, it's no good.

Another tests I did were: Protein C and Protein S. They have to do with a blood clot disorder. If I am clear, I am getting off aspirin slowly this week. My RE told me to quit asprin at 8 weeks, but I was scared.
I am a doctor for myself for now
I am having hormonal headaches, migraines for 3 days now. Magnesium helps. So far it's my only symptom.
ladies, how did you quit your progesterone?
Did you reduce one pill a week?
Thanks!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Happy 12 weeks Dovkav x

I have heard it called both an anatomy scan and an anomaly scan. It's the big one. Checks to make sure everything is going good with baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->