Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

TwoLezzies, Happy 20 weeks! Time is flying fast, isn't?
The baby girl !!!!:dance::dance:
Beautiful name!
I saw adorable little outfilts for the girls. You'll have lots of fun buying them soon.
I have one blue outfit for a newborn. I bought it 1,5 years ago. I wonder if it will fit? Should I wait for 34 weeks to know better my baby's weight, or I should buy bigger size now?

Reyrey7, sorry for your pains. I know those pains, sometimes it scares me, feels like menstrual cramps. Have you tried to change your diet? Eat more fruits, veggies and complex carbs like oatmeal for constipation.
However, veggies and fruits cause more gass. I eat my fruit in the morning and couple hours before dinner and veggies I eat with my main meals. Hope this tip helps!
Congrats on team:yellow:! Welcome to a club! I am glad that you and your hubby both agreed on that. Will you close your eyes during u/s during the bottom check?

AFM, I still run to the toilet 3 times at night, but day time I don't have such urge. Also I wake up at night, when I turn to the other side.
I am feeling great nothing else to complain about. I could have 3 more babes. To tell you the truth one more would be ideal.

I'm pretty sure it'll fit i have new born oneies that i bought when I was 18 lol it will fit even if its just for a week lol

I've been having so much movement lately :ninja: lol kicks punches

Dreambaby69, congrats on your baby boy!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Boys are easy going, less drama.
Did you have anatomy scan?

AFM, I had the first horrible night in weeks. I have pain in my lower back above my buns only on my left side for few days now. I couldn't sleep on my left or on my right side. My heart rate was 95 bpm. In bed when I extend my leg the pain spreads all the way to my feet. Is this sciatica nerve? The walk didn't help, I do some lower back exercises, I hope they'll do a trick.
Also I noticed a soft bump on my leg, I think varicose veins starting to show up. Anybody else?

I still have horrible nights because Ms.Novah loves to be in my back on the right side and then i get my lovely sciatica pain because she's there which is getting worst I really need to buy a belly band

21 weeks today :) yay
I now cannot bend without feeling some bad pressure!

ladies that have found out their gender, can you try and drop me a one liner with ur name and gender so that i can update the front page x

I am staying team :yellow: :happydance:

I am feeling better this week. I had weekness in my legs, walking up the stairs was hard. I had a headache, I felt week, like under the weather. My hubby was fighting with a horrible painful ear infection I was nursing him like a baby. I was praying and hoping that we won't catch that virus and we didn't!!!
I am sleeping with a pillow between my legs. It helps with my knee and hip pain. I don't have those pains during the day only when I sleep. Also I have a pillow in front of my belly that I can lean on it and my side will not get sore that much. If you are a back sleeper, I suggest you to have a pillow behind your back too. My lower back still sore. 11 days already.
I have gained 5 kg so far. How about you ladies?
I have gained 3 cm on my waist this week. Totally 8 cm!!!

I am halfway done, 20 weeks!
Gained 1 kg and 2cm on my belly last week.

Reyrey7, hoping and praying everything perfect on your scan to day. Wishing you good luck!
My dr. is on vacation, so we'll do it after 19th.

I am halfway done, 20 weeks!
Gained 1 kg and 2cm on my belly last week.

Reyrey7, hoping and praying everything perfect on your scan to day. Wishing you good luck!
My dr. is on vacation, so we'll do it after 19th.

:happydance: Congratulations on 20 weeks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"