Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Im 16 weeks today! Feeling great and looking good!
Love this prenatal exercise! Good energy, easy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btVp5F7HOfo

I was laying down on my back, fell and saw few pulsations on my belly. Was that the baby?
My dr. is sure that it's too early to feel him, it's my bowel. Maybe the baby is pushing my bowel up and that's why the feeling is different.
My ticker tells me a different story!

sabster, good luck on your scan. Please update how long did it last and how was it? Mine is coming up in 5 weeks

Well ladies, I'm going to have to bow out. I wish you all nothing but the best with the rest of your pregnancies.

We found out Saturday that our baby didn't make it.

It was nice to share this with you all up until now. Take care. :flow:

Well ladies, I'm going to have to bow out. I wish you all nothing but the best with the rest of your pregnancies.

:hugs:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo sorry too_scared. Gosh i really don't know what to say. OMG please accept my sincere condolence. I hope God gives u and ur family the strength to get through this horrible, horrible time. We are all here for u anytime. I am sooooo shocked :hugs::hugs::cry::cry:

Hey Ladies!!!

I know I haven't updated much but I don't really have much to update but crazy weight lose. I haven't gained nothing at all just always losing. I went to the doctor on Friday came back Monday and I already lost 4lbs. It makes me nervous since I haven't gained anything at all. It makes me think is the baby gaining or growing! I haven't seen the baby in a while I do have a doppler but it usually takes me a while to find baby's heartbeat and even then I don't know if it is the heartbeat or not idk so since Im so worried I am going to go get a free ultrasound at my friend's school basically I will be a tester lol while the teacher explains everything on the screen and things like that. Ill be about 19 weeks and some days by time then so hopefully they can tell me if its :blue: or :pink: lol Hope all is well with you ladies!

too_scared, I am crying for you, praying and hoping for you..... I am so sorry for your loss:hugs:

have a question, I'm always extra hungry and extra thirsty at night around 6pm . Active baby? Or just fatty moments? Anyone else have this problem?

TwoLezzies, don't worry about not gaining weight. Most girls including me, gained just 2 kg. Other girls loose around 6 kg in first trimester. It is natural, morning sickness is a reason your body to detox. You don't want to eat protein or junk food, you can handle only a toast.
The baby only develops in early pregnancy only later he starts to grow and gain weight. He is still very small.

I have munching days that I eat all day, and than I have normal days when I eat 3 meals a day. I find it if I eat 3 big meals a day with protein in it, I am not snacking anymore...
I am thirsty at night but I drink just one sip. However, I need to run to the toilet 3 times at night: full bladder every time. During the day I have a very sensitive bladder, it's not filled up but I have urge to pee. My urine tests and blood tests are all normal. My phoshate is a bit high and that's all.
I wish you all the best this beautiful summer weekend.

I am so so sorry to be reading this horrible update. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family X

Hello ladies. How are you?

Reyrey7, I am 17 weeks too we are on the same schedule! Are you feeling movement?
I was very sad to know that my movements are caused by gass. My dr. is indeed right. I felt with my hand 3 waves last night and in few minutes TMI-3 times gass!!!
I havn't felt anything like that in my life. I think it's a positive news, cos the baby is growing and pressing on the bowel, that's why I can feel this since my 15 week mark.
I havn't had scan since 8 weeks and I don't feel I need it cos I am feeling great and my belly is growing. I hear his heart with a stethoscope.
My anatomy scan is coming up and it can be long one. I debating if I'll do that one, maybe just a quick look at heart, stomach and bladder.
My advice go for this scan 20-21 weeks not earlier, cos dr may not see everything earlier.

US. ladies please avoid eating peaches, plums, nectarines, plouts cos they were recalled from Costco and Trader Joes. They are contaminated with listeria.

Hi dovkav123

we are indeed... Exciting ��. I don't really feel movements yet, much to my annoyance. I did feel bubbles or fluttering a couple of weeks ago but nothing really since, so mine was prob gas too. I really cannot wait to start feeling my little Christmas pudding. My scan is on the 11th August. When is yours ? Xx

Xx

I do feel flutters everyday. Thanks to my love for veggies and fruits!
20 week preg and anatomy scan sounds good! I'll make an appointment that week too. Are you due on the 28 th of December or so? Will you find out the gender? I think we won't!!!

I have white CM, it's odorless. I hope it's normal, anybody else?

Hey ladies! Havent updates much i know but i found out im having a :girl: yay! Very excited and she already weighs 10oz man big baby lol I'll attach pictures later im on my phone but definitely can see baby has my eye shape and my nose shape and baby throwing up the peace sign lol. Her name will be Novah Rae . We are also planning babyshower which is in Oct because November is my birthday my wife's birthday my sister's birthday and my 4 cousins plus thanksgiving so yeah busy month. Hows everyone doing? I have felt tapping but that was weeks ago like 2 or 3 weeks ago hopefully i feel some movements soon

I do feel flutters everyday. Thanks to my love for veggies and fruits!
20 week preg and anatomy scan sounds good! I'll make an appointment that week too. Are you due on the 28 th of December or so? Will you find out the gender? I think we won't!!!

I have white CM, it's odorless. I hope it's normal, anybody else?

Yes 28th Dec. we won't find out as it's our first and want a surprise.

I get white cm too and didn't know if it was normal, but same as you it's odorless so not worries. My main problem at the moment, is the pain I get, think it's gas or I'm constipated but it's annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->