Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

Just wanted to share my bump :cloud9:
https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/photo.jpg

My first OB-Gyn meeting was yesterday. He is a nice guy; however I am soooo used to women DR. I don't wait a moment to undress.
They checked my urine, blood pressure and my weight. The blood test we'll do next week cos I'll bring him my vaccine history.
He wanted to check the baby on the u/s but I didn't want to. I am feeling great, my tummy is showing and that's all matters. He couldn't have any other instrument like fetoscope to listen to a baby's heart. That was sad. I am sure I hear it's heart on my stethoscope at home. It's louder every week.
He wanted to make sure if the baby still there... If it was a m/c it comes with a bleeding but it may take a month.
If the baby is sick, he couldn't be able to help.
I am just going with a nature..
I'll wait for a 20 week anatomy scan. We'll see more, organs will be bigger.
We'll not check baby for a chromosomal abnormalities. I am not old and my hubby's dna fragm test was very good. We don't have genetic disorders in our families. We'll hope and pray for only healthy baby. If we are not lucky, we'll love the child the way it is..
Those tests are not 100% and sometimes very bad results doesn't cause big child imparement. Those tests cause only stress during a happy pregnancy.
My dr. wants to do a pap smear. Pregnancy could cause abnormal cell growth in the cervix. Mild cases they just monitor and the sever cases they let them be, they wait for a delivery first....So why even test now? I had it done last Sepember. I'll wait till next January. Webmd.co states that "abnormal cervical cells resolve after pregnancy." It soinds like a false positive test to me.
I don't want to do it now. I am negative on HPV. However, I have had abnormal pap smear 9 years ago. Dr. did colposcopy, scraped some cells from my cervix to check under microscope and caused quit a bit bleeding. It was a mild case, and it resolved on it's own. I have never had abnormal pap smear since then.

I think my dr. is a very easy going, he'll listen to my wishes and help me stay healthy with unnecessary testing.
What do you think?

Sounds like your doctor was good, dovkav. It's too bad he didn't have a doppler to listen to baby's heartbeat.

I think I would wait on the pap too. My doctor wanted to make sure I had one within the last year. My last one was November and he was happy with that. Yours being in September should be good enough, too.

When will you have your anatomy scan? I can't wait for ours to see baby again :)

USAFwife, cute dress and a baby bump!

katie, congrats on the boy! Boys are less emotional and cheaper. Good for you!

tooscared, I can make my appointment between 18-22 weeks. I guess the middle is the best. IN 6 weeks... Other dr. will perform the scan.
My dr. doesn't deliver baby's anymore.

For few days I don't have appetite. I feel heavy in my stomach. Is it a heartburn? Will my baby have a big hair do?

Congratulations! We may deliver our miracles at the same week or a week apart!
So happy to have you around!
I am 15 weeks today! Is he the size of avocado?
Everything grew this week compare to the last one. My waist +3cm, my weight +2kg, my chest +2cm
Any movement, ladies?
I feel my bowel move but not the baby.
Every woman feels it different times.
The first pregnancy they feel late in 2 tri, the second pregnancy they feel it in early 2tri.
What's your experience?

Happy 15 weeks!

I've been feeling this little kiddo since 14 weeks. With my first it was occasionally at 17 weeks and all the time from 19 weeks. :)

beautiful bump usaf!

congrats everyone on graduating another week!

dovkav- sounds like a good doc to me! are you comfortable with him?

we have our 16 week OBGYN appointment today- I will keep you all posted!
Feeling a little nervous because I still don't have much of a bump. I still dont look pregnant! I know this is normal especially for first time moms, but cant help but feel a little unnerved about it!

I may have been feeling some movement lately, but idk what it feels like. I have been feeling several slightly painful pokes.

xo

Congratulations! We may deliver our miracles at the same week or a week apart!
So happy to have you around!
I am 15 weeks today! Is he the size of avocado?
Everything grew this week compare to the last one. My waist +3cm, my weight +2kg, my chest +2cm
Any movement, ladies?
I feel my bowel move but not the baby.
Every woman feels it different times.
The first pregnancy they feel late in 2 tri, the second pregnancy they feel it in early 2tri.
What's your experience?

Dovkav so happy to hear your pregnancy is going smoothly!

Sounds like your doc is pretty good. I had the 12 week scan, saw the baby, did all the chromosomal testing and now I am scheduled to go to the anatomy scan on july 23rd!!! So exciting, I wanna know if its a boy or a girl!
I have only gained 4lbs since being pregnant... so thats about 2kilos? I will find out how much more next week at my next appointment.

i have not felt any movement.... I have an anterior placenta ( facing forward) so I will only feel my baby later on in my pregnancy. i use the doppler to listen to him/her once a week or more. I dont wanna bug the baby too much with machines so when I just want to hear him I take 5 min and its easy to find his heartbeat!!

Sabster- congrats on a great apt! I have also only gained about 4 pounds. I was worried about that in conjunction with the fact that I am not showing much, but my doctor said its all pretty normal. She also said that the things I thought may have been fetal movement were more than likely me growing because it feels a bit different than I described. So, I think that maybe I haven't felt any movement yet, either!

I love my doctor, though. She is awesome. All of my blood work came back normal and we go back on August 1 for our 20 week anatomy scan! We already know that its a boy, but at this scan we will be able to check all of the baby's vital organs and systems. I can't believe that the halfway point is only 1 month away. Where is the time going?!

I also got to hear the heartbeat and it was perfect. So happy my little guy is ok in there.

<3 xo everyone!

I felt a movement yesterday! at 15w 1day!
I was sitting on the coach very relaxed, my legs spread apart and I felt it!
It was a feeling I have never felt before: wave, tickle, flutter. It lasted for few seconds and than again repeated and lasted for few seconds. Can't wait for more! Sitting and waiting for another Hi!
I bought some maternity pants and some dresses (one size bigger).
I feel I am growing bigger every day. Can't wait for MOnday. This is my day when I weight myself and to measure my belly.
When I lean forward I feel the resistance. I feel little orange there!

whoo hoo for feeling movement!! i am still waiting for the moment when i feel it and i KNOW its him.

Today I had a bunch of shooting pains through my uterus, down my abdomen, and through my privates! UGH! At least baby is growing and maybe I will sport a nice round bump soon! I have had these pains all day, and a tremendous amount of pressure down there, too. Growing pains?

Im not sure I feel baby.. I have pulls and weird feeling in my tummy, but none of the bubbles everyone talks about.....

Hopefully I will feel him soon!! I have my 20 week scan on the 23rd... I CANT WAIT TO SEEE HIM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->