Countdown to 40,000 *woop i made it*

I am glad though that I wasnt there until after the adverts , as a 'schlager' guy was going to get up the stage, that guy seemed to have forgotten that schlager are only bearable if you downed 1 litre of sangria straight out the bucket already.

Stupid yoghurt advert. "I used to eat sour yoghurt and my un-made-up face said it all but now I've got a make up artist to go with my sickeningly sweet yoghurt instead so I look great even though it gives me spots under the foundation".

I just had some bread with honey. must think about getting the other honey because the one I bought last time isnt my type .

Don't forget your makeup when you eat the new honey!

Man I want some food. I hate pregnancy sickness. Roll on a new baby and not being preg anymore.

Well i hope sickness stops soon for you. I can't imagine ms yet because I am always awful when I am feeling sick which is very rare(normally).

I had it the whole time last time so I expect to again this time. :(

PP I hate all pizzas right now except one I ate in a pub near my work a few weeks ago! This is my problem, I want and need to eat but all food is unappetising and makes me want to be sick.

Last pizza i had was self baked Pizza , it's ultra slim because my OH doesnt like bready pizza :haha: (ultra slim = less than half a cm :haha:)

Oooohhhh Pizza!!!!! I could go for some buffalo chicken pizza! :munch:

It was a massive treat for me because OH cant eat cheese at all, so we dont get to have pizza in the house anymore :(

Oh no cheese , thats bad. I am not a big fan of cheese but wouldnt want to live without it either(especially not parmesan)

Oh God, I'd die if I couldn't eat cheese. Cheese and peanut butter.

Not a fan of cheese and peanut butter. but my most sinful 'snack' would be untoasted toast and peanutbutter with honey :haha:

I'm medium on cheese but I've almost been craving it since pregnancy this time!

Alright, I've decided! I'm going off my diet tonight and having buffalo chicken pizza. :D

Not a fan of cheese and peanut butter. but my most sinful 'snack' would be untoasted toast and peanutbutter with honey :haha:

Well I didn't mean cheese WITH peanut butter. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"