Countdown to snow :) (uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooowwww god, id hate that!!
i nearly broke my leg and back last year.
our road was 3 inches of ice and i slipped reeeaaallllly hurt owwwie!
cried all the way home like a kid :rofl:

ooooh ouch!
slipping on ice is always the worse, its bad when your walking with kids too :haha:

i was childminding a 2 year old last year and he kept trying to slide on the ice lol so he usually made us both slip lol

The papers are now saying no snow for ages and Christmas is going to mild like it is now...................gutted!.

northern scotland has had wintery showers all week :shrug:

i dont believe the news!
they also said wed have barbecue weather in october but we didnt :shrug:

I had a dream last night that there was 3inches of snow and when I looked out my window this morning ... Hey presto there was no snow!

the prob with the papers is that they seem to think that uk = london :shrug:

We were at beach in sea first weekend of October. Its still not cold enough for hat/gloves down here. I did school run in leggings, top and hoody!

It's snowing in fife at the moment, to wet to lay properly though

Aw man, I wish the temp would just drop a little, it's ranging from 6-13 here most days. Just so inbetween cold & warm. Annoying!

This Wednesday last year it was snowing/thick snow here :(

I am disheartened this time last year it was freezing and the snow came on the day Alex was born and stayed for over a month. now its just crap and raining all the time. i cant see snow this year at all :( NO FAIR!

its starting to bug me coz im looking like a raving loon!!
i am wearing my winter coat and gloves yet everywhere else people arent even wearing coats!!

i agree with blah, the news usually means london i think coz i know we never get londons weather!
usually we get the opposite to what londan have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"