• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Counting Down

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
They say the TWW is hard. Oh my goodness. I’m so over being pregnant and just want my little girl here.
How is everyone else passing the time? All the baby stuff is ready, I’ve got my breastfeeding station ready, bassinet is ready. I’ve purchased everything one could possibly need and I’ve got five weeks left . My other two kids were pretty much on time (induced at 40wks and son born 39+5)

I’ve been feeling like an early delivery is possible this time around but knowing my luck I’ll still be here at 41 weeks

Haha my daughter was messing with my letter board that said ‘36 weeks’ and she changed it to 63 weeks. I couldn’t even be annoyed she touched it i was laughing so hard. At 37 1/2 weeks it certainly FEELS like 63 weeks

We are due date buddies. My DD1 came at 37 1/2 weeks. So eevrever expects this one early too. My luck and she'll be late, lol

I'm due the 30th of November, but I expect I'll go a week late like always, so I'm also on the countdown! I'm getting a bit anxious about going through labor again, eeek

I’m due 7th nov... being induced that day if nothing happens before! Ugh just want it to hurry up though lol

I feel like this month is going to CRAWL. Even though this pregnancy has been very smooth for me, I'm very uncomfortable now and just ready to meet my baby. My first was an induction at 38 weeks. Second was spontaneous labor right at 39 weeks, and with my third I went into labor right at 38 weeks but needed pitocin in the long run because my contractions were doing nothing. I have no idea when I'll go this time around. I'm hoping no later than 38 weeks, but we'll see.

Im just now 31 weeks and it still seems to be flying by

I'm just turning 30 weeks and I know the feeling! only about 9-10 weeks to go for me and I don't have nearly all of what I want set up and ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->