Counting DPO - have i been really thick for the past 4 years??!

ljpossi123

Reaction score
Morning ladies,
I had a +ve opk on saturday and after reading on the internet suddenly realised that you don't O til 24hours after a +ve test so 1dpo would be today not yesterday (the first day after the +ve as i have thought for the past 4 years??)
I can't believe i tried for 9 months for my dd every month counting dpo wrong and the same with my ds who took 6 months to conceive. I also put in my diary that i got a faint bfp with my ds at 9dpo but if i should have counted the correct way that would have been 8 dpo - no?!?
So confused....
Please can someone confirm for me that if i had a +ve on saturday (and -ve yesterday) that today is 1dpo...
We bd last sunday, wednesday, friday and sunday so hopefully in with as much chance as possible.
Sorry for the incoherent rambling!
Lisa x x

Sorry hun, not sure of the answer but didnt want to run and hide. You sound like you've got a gd chance for this month though hun, good luck !xx

you don't O til 24hours after a +ve test so 1dpo would be today not yesterday (the first day after the +ve as i have thought for the past 4 years??)
I also put in my diary that i got a faint bfp with my ds at 9dpo but if i should have counted the correct way that would have been 8 dpo - no?!?
So confused....
Please can someone confirm for me that if i had a +ve on saturday (and -ve yesterday) that today is 1dpo...
We bd last sunday, wednesday, friday and sunday so hopefully in with as much chance as possible.
Sorry for the incoherent rambling!
Lisa x x

i would say today is 1 dpo. thats the way i have been following.

Hi when you get a pos OPK you can ov within about 48 hours, depending on the test, or sometimes not at all. So it isn't 1DPO until the day after ov. But you won't really know when this is unless you check your temperatures. Temperatures rise after ov and stay there for a couple of days at least. Hope that helps. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->