Couple Angus Castus Qs and OPK progression

claireyfairy

Mum to 1 pregnant with#2
Reaction score
Hello!

This is my first cycle using OPKs and angus castus. I came off bcp in June and I have had a crazy few months with all sorts going on, but this month we are giving it 100% hence the use of opks and angus.
Had cycles 40, 28 and 45 days long previously.

Anyway I am currently on cd14 and wondered what people think of my opk progression so far.

Do you reckon i will ovulate soon and therefore have a shorter cycle this month?

Also do I stop taking angus castus the first day i get a positive opk? (not sure if that is right but i heard it somewhere).

Is it more important to bd day before, day of or day after ovulation (hope to do all three but oh shifts are a pain and i think i am exhausting him
already!!!)

And last question:Should i expect af 14 days after positive opk?

Sorry for the quiz-but hope someone can help me!X

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 13
Why do my threads always get ignored.
I love this site but feel like I shouldn't bother posting as nobody ever replies.
Sigh.

hey hun, I have just started to take agnus castus too so dont know anything from personal experience yet. I searched a few threads and lots of ladies were saying it brought their cycles down to 28 days straight away so fingers crossed that means 14 days till ov then 14 days after.

I think day before and day of would be best so the :spermy: are waiting to meet the egg.

hope that helps xxxxxxx:hugs:

Hey.

OPKs are starting to get darker, I think you have a few days yet though.

Sperm meet egg plan is good. Bd every other day until +OPK then bd that day and the next 2 days, day off then once more.

Re: Agnus castus/vitex you can take it continuously until BFP. I have checked with a qualified, practicing herbalist. I use tincture in water. 20 drops every morning. Tincture is better than tablets as works quicker and tends to be pureer. If you get tablets make sure you get them from a reputable company not GNC/walmart etc. See Amanda Bears website.

AC works on the pituritary to help regulate hormones it can take 3 months to work so try and be patient.

B complex is good for post BC too. 50-200mg. I take 100mg.

Best days to bd are 2 days before, day of and day after just to be safe.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"