Couple of questions, please someone?

suzan

Reaction score
Now that I am introducing solids to DS, I know that I should give him just for 'trying out' the veggies and fruits, and this doesnt make it a meal. I just dont know:

1- how much is a whole meal?! like how many ML? or it should be as much as baby wants?

2- when should I start moving up to 2 meals? and 3 meals? ATM I will introduce them to DS to taste, and then will start making official meals, but just dont know how to move up to more than a meal? is there a tea time/snack time too?!

Give him as much as he wants. He may not take much at first, or he may LOVE solids, just follow his lead. We did 1 meal the first week, then two next the next week, then the third the week after, and we didn't introduce snacks for a while x

I did similar, but since Brooke was younger i did it in 2 week blocks.

I just let her have as much as she wants both solid and milk wise.

She normally takes a 7 1/2oz bottle, but the meals when she has solids she takes 4 1/2 - 5oz's

i weaned katie at 11 weeks, so it was a bit diff, but i stuck with one meal for a while. my HV said you normally go from 1 meal to 2 really quickly.

we started off with just a spoon of baby rice. but now she has a few icecubes of food, depending on how she's feeling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->