***. Couponing.***

4 boys

Reaction score
Watched this programme extreme couponing and it's amazing how much they get and not spend :growlmad::haha:

I know it's done in us. But does anyone do it in the UK :shrug::shrug:

There's so many restrictions on our coupons that we can't do it like the US! :( xxx

The only coupons i ever find in the uk are crap like 50p off this or that and its always stuff i never buy.

i watch this programme and my jaw is on the floor the whole time. lol

im not sure you could do it over here (would love to though) most i get off id 50p lol

its not possible here. all i ever get is 50p off something ide never use!

i watched one episode a few months ago & the shop ended up oweing the customer money!!!! x

I coupon, but its nothing like they get in the US. THAT would be amazing!

Yeah, it's not really possible here.. even the decent coupons you can only use one at a time etc. It's not fair!

Coupons here usually say cannot be used with any other offer or something so you cant do it the same.
I seen one where she was getting $2.00 off strawberrys and they only cost $ 0.50 or something so she actually made $1.50 by buying them, you would never get that here!!

Best ive done is save 14quid in tescos by watching carefully offers and matching up with my clubcard vouchers

approvedfoods.co.uk is a fab place for food savings. I typically aave 50/60% on rrp

Ooo I watched this tonight - this woman had over $1200 of shopping and paid just $10 for the lot!!!
What I dont understand is how they double the coupons? Would be awesome to be able to do it here!!

I've seen this before but it was a while ago. What channel and when is it on?
I wish we could do it here, they are such spoil sports saying the can't be used with other offers etc :(
But saying that I'm sure I've seen a uk programme before and there was a woman on it that saved quite abit. She printed them off and wrote to company's etc x

I've seen this before but it was a while ago. What channel and when is it on?
I wish we could do it here, they are such spoil sports saying the can't be used with other offers etc :(
But saying that I'm sure I've seen a uk programme before and there was a woman on it that saved quite abit. She printed them off and wrote to company's etc x

TLC and it's on pretty regularly! Tonight it was about 6.30 I think! xxx

I recently moved to the USA from the UK and the coupons you get in your mail box everyday is ridiculous. There are coupons everywhere here! It's nothing like how it is in the UK, it's like a part time job sorting through the coupons, I dint really have the energy for it! I've seen people pull out an alphabetised tabbed file with all their coupons organised in them at the checkouts before. It's hardcore.

Some people take couponing very seriously here lol. Some stores allow double coupons, although the grocery stores near me are stopping that :nope: The Sunday newspaper has A LOT of coupons, they come in the mail and they even have websites where you can print coupons. The people on the show spend hours cutting, sorting coupons and organizing their shopping trips. I def don't have time for that! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->