Courtney stodden on cbb

xashleyx

proud mummy of 3
Reaction score
Oh she is going to be class on celebrity big brother! She just fascinates me, she has been my avatar for months haha :haha:

She annoying me already!!!

Screech to win!!!

I can't help but be drawn to her. She's obviously desperate to be liked. It's gonna be interesting!

I think she looks really nice tonight.

I cannot wait to see how this one plays out (please have epic fights)

She's surprised me. I never really had an opinion on her, just read alot of others opinions on the interweb which have generally been horrible but I think she came across ok.

What really worries me was the crowds positive reaction to the girl from Geordie shore who is vile! That's worrying.

I've never heard of her till last night. I love that screech is in it x

I had no idea who she was :shrug:

And agree Ellismum, I was gobsmacked at the positive reactions given to that awful girl

I had never heard of her before last night :flower:

charlotte is just vile! the amount of crap she has done and seems quite proud about!!

i am quite surprised how nice courtney has been and she has time for everyone and listens to people!x

As much as I've ridiculed Courtney for her ridiculous antics, away from Doug, away from the paparazzi and within a "normal" environment, she is quite a sweet and quiet person.
She comes across as very friendly, my only gripe is that Sophie and other people get so much airtime that we don't get to see much of Courtney to really grasp her as person, but I like what I see so far. We haven't even seen her in the diary room talking to big brother.
Compared with Charlotte, I like Courtney so much more. At the moment, I wouldn't mind if Courtney actually won.

^ what antics has she got up to? :flower:

She seems like a nice girl from the bits i've seen!
I too am a Stoddenista :smug:

That girl from Geordie though, her poor parents! They must be mortified!

^ what antics has she got up to? :flower:

She hasn't really been up to much, well...not that we've seen as BB seem to be giving the airtime to the other HM's but from what we've seen so far, she tried on Charlotte's wig on Thursday when they got in, she stuck up for herself in the kitchen with Carol when Carol tried having a dig at her over some tea towels that were wet and she's basically just been having pleasant conversations with people in the house. She seems to have been taking part in the tasks BB have set with good humour.

Looking forward to seeing a bit more of the "Rill" Courtney over the coming week(s)

I quite like her, when she isn't all high pitched, fussy, squawkiness!

That first night when she was all screechy I couldn't stand her.

Quite warming to her now though

i think sophie is a bit jealous of her, she doesnt seem to have anything nice to say about her, even though she hasnt done anything wrong x

Sophie doesn't have much nice to say about anyone, except abz

Sophie is such a know it all and doesn't know when to close her gob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->