Coventry mummy's

Hi everyone,

I am a Coventry mummy from the Keresley area. I joined the site as a premature baby mummy so missed all the ante-natal classes and didn't get to know anyone in a similar position.

I would love to meet up with some mums / mums to be etc etc in the area if I could tag along some time?

:howdy:

Hi All,

Im not far from Coventry in Bedworth, dont really know many people with LO's am ahead of all my friends!! Would be lovely to meet up :)

why haven't I noticed this before :dohh: (such a dunce)

Hi everyone :wave:

Hi andik
see that you are in the keresley area.. me too well kereseley/radford. How is your little one doing? Had my baby Chloe on saturday at 28 weeks +4 she weighed 3lbs. Doing well at the moment but still very early days x

hiya im sarah i am 19 and have 2 and half year old boy and am 5 months preg.i live in bedworth so not to far from cov, didnt realise there were so many local people here :) x

Hiiii how are you ? feel free to come to the meets when we have one lol

Hi Jemma193, sorry for the late reply, haven't been on for a while! My lo is doing really well. I'm so proud of him!! How are you coping and how is Chloe? If you ever want to meet up / chat to someone that's been there just give me a shout. We are going to the premature babies graduates party at University hospital on Saturday - very exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->