• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coventry Play Date??

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
I have refused to take Jaden to any of the clubs around my area because (an no offence meant) of the tracksuits outside smoking and screaming at their kids :blush: I dont know if its that i get embarassed about them laughing at me (yep it has happened) or just the general attitude that i cant stand but i get to the enterance and leave again.

But i would love Jaden to have some contact with other children, he is 15 months but any age really as any contact is good.

I am by the binley fire station easy access by bus and have parking if coming by car. I dont have access to a car during the day but will jump on the bus.

:flower:

I love the idea, im also for coventry. my LO would love this. i have a few other young mum friends and some pregnant people here in coventry who im sure would love to come. x

I love the idea, im also for coventry. my LO would love this. i have a few other young mum friends and some pregnant people here in coventry who im sure would love to come. x

Only just seen your post hun. Im definatly up for soething as Jaden doesnt go to nursery so needs come contact with other children. where abouts are you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->