Coventry?

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
The Baby Fair
Coventry sports centre
sunday 7th june :)
anyone wanna join me and bump?

anyone can go to it its free and a big event anyone want to know more so they can go let me know :) <3

Hi.
Me and Jake would be interested in going.
Which road is the Coventry sports centre on?
And what kinda things are their, stalls, speakers etc?

Oh yeah me too! We are looking at going away in June so as long as i'm here count me in! I have a terrible memory though so hope i remember!!!!

Okay guys ill have to post the information later this evening as i cant access facebook on this server and thats where the information is stored. but basicly its all kinds of stalls and games for the kids. there is a park and sling hire. where you have ur pram stored and hire a sling for free while ur there and get the pram back after you finish there. theres food and beverages as far as im aware. they have stalls with things like nappies baby clothes toys photographers and fingerprint jewelry etc.. ill put the full info on in a few hours. xxxxX

okay here it goes :)

In June of this year, the Baby Fair will be kicking off in Coventry. The Baby Fair will be a fun packed family day, including many activities, freebies and exhibitors promoting products suitable from pregnancy right through to pre-school.

Sunday 7th June 2009
10am - 4pm
Coventry Sports & Leisure Centre, Fairfax Street

On the day of the Fair, you'll get the chance to see (and buy!!) the products and service of around 50 exhibitors. From 3D/4D Scans to Unique Gifts.... From maternity clothing to Kids Clothing.... Books, Toys, Jewellery, Slings Baby Equipment, Nappies and lots of information on local classes!

There'll be entertainment from Claude the Clown, Free Facepainting, Demonstrations, Pregnancy Relaxation Classes, and much more.

Enter our Photography Competition, where you can have photographs taken of your little one to win the title of the Face of the next years Baby Fair.

You can take part in our Sling Swap, ran by Pouchlings, where you can swap your pushchair for a sling while you spend the day at the show.

We'll have a raffle, where you can win one of many fantastic prizes, including Nappy Cakes, Gift Baskets, a Personalised Canvas, Shoes, Clothes, Toys, Money off vouchers, and much more. All proceed will go to charity (TBA)

This will be a fun family day out, whether you're expecting a baby, have a new addition to your family, or are battling with the terrible toddler tantrums!

And best of all... IT'S COMPLETELY FREE!!!

xxxxxx
let me know if you wanna come with me... i cant wait!!!!
:D

oooh i think i might be up for that! :) xx

good good :) i cant wait for it coz i cant go to the bump2baby show so this is gonna be the same but where i live :)

oooohh i will deffo go to that! dont think i will take daisy tho, leave her at home with daddy or i wont be a bit of peace:dohh:

Ooo! I might be up for that, Coventry is only half hour away!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"