Covid vaccine ..

Grateful12

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I had my first vaccine last week. They asked if there was a chance I could be pregnant to which I answered no - I probably should have said a very slight chance.
Google tells me the vaccine can be given when pregnant but need some reassurance?

I’ve had nine at 25 weeks then 33 all fine

Thank you.
I was a little concerned because they asked me if I could be pregnant so was wondering what would have happened if I said yes

There's quite a few on here had it with no issues :)

4 of my besties had it and 3 have delivered gorgeous, thriving babies (the other one is still pregnant and all good!).

Had my first jab a couple weeks ago, all good here

I my first jab (Pfizer) today and I could be very early pregnant. From the good sources I read it shouldn’t have a negative impact with ttc or pregnancy/breastfeeding

I have read mixed things. Somethings saying wait till second trimester and some saying it doesn’t matter. It’s so confusing

In my opinion, gloves are a better option than a mask. If you choose the right size nitrium gloves and find a good filling foam, this idea should work. But it's unlikely that you'll be able to properly fill the gloves with expanding foam the first time, so you should stock up on at least one pack of gloves. I was looking for good, inexpensive gloves recently and found one site Vinyl Disposable Glove, Latex Free Examination Glove - 72hours.ca that sells inexpensive vinyl gloves at a very good price. So hopefully you can make your idea a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->