cow and gate started pack

sethsmummy

mum to 3 beautiful boys
Reaction score
hey ladies, has anybody bought any of these ready for little one coming? If so please could you tell me what kind of life time they have (how long before the use by date). I want to use them for little one when he first comes along but dont want to buy too far indvance incase they have a short cupboard life x
hey ladies, has anybody bought any of these ready for little one coming? If so please could you tell me what kind of life time they have (how long before the use by date). I want to use them for little one when he first comes along but dont want to buy too far indvance incase they have a short cupboard life x

they are usually dated well into following year, i bought some end of aug roughly and was dated to march/april of next year. the last box i bought about a month ago is dated till may next year, there is still 8 left in it and my little lady has changed milk, just a pitty you didnt live near by as shame to see them go to waste

thank you hun :) That means i can order some soon when i have the spare money and they will be good for march :D xxxxx

Cartons usually have a shelf life of at least 9 months plus I would imagine the starter pack would be the same.

thanks bubbles :D I think im going to grab some either this month or next then i know its ticked off my list :) xx

I bought these for LO when I was about 32 weeks pregnant and mine had about 6 months left before the use by date. They were very useful for me just a little on the expensive side.

thanks hun. I am only thinking of getting 2/3 packs just for the first few days to a week for while my little one is getting used to baby being around then i have more time for making sure he doesn't feel pushed out.

xxxx

Hi.

I was looking at these today and noticed the ones in my local Boots are dated June 2013.

Hi.

I was looking at these today and noticed the ones in my local Boots are dated June 2013.

Thank you so much Lou! I shall be ordering mine either later on this month or next month.. going to get 2 or 3 boxes of them then im all set for the first few days hopefully :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->