CP how is suppose to be??

Reaction score
Ok, I'm still trying to keep up on this board:loopy: I am also reading TCOYF and im sooo confused. Someone please help. Where is the cervix suppose to be after OV? Just before AF, is is low or high?

Im reading it too!!! As understand when you ovulate your cervix is Soft (liike touching your cheek), high up (barely touchable sometimes), open with a slit or a small opening and wet with cervical fluid leaking out!

I love this book so much, i tried for 2.5 years before using this book and got preg straight away, dont know if it was connected but i think it was!!!!

I think straight after you have ovulated your cervix drops down the next day and is firm again.

Hope this helps. xxx

ok this is why I'm confused, I am 9 dpo and its so high I can hardly touch it but kinda firm. Shouldn't it have dropped by now? I am suppose to start on 8/26. I took a hpt yesterday after lunch and lots of tea drinking and it was a bfn... Should I just wait until the 23rd?

Ok im suppose to test on the 26th also how strange!!!! Mine is still high(ish) and closed. I tested today with a cheapie and bfn but am going to get a first response early test tomorrow, im my opinion they are the best you can get!!!

Any other symptoms? Darker nipples? Headaches??? Creamy mucus?? Tummy twinges????

Ill add you as a friend and we can update each other on testing!!!

i dont know what i am feeling for but need to do from CD1 as just checked this week CD14-18!!!

I have sore nipps and stomach bubbles. My oh tells me I have mood swings lol. I haven't noticed any cm but I have had a little cramping but not af cramps. Normally I spot by now but haven't.

For some ppl the hcg level takes longer to show on a pg test. i know for me my cervix jumps all around. after ovulation its supposed to get lower for af. but mine goes from high to low everyday several times a day. for pg its supposed to be high and soft and closed. but this happens at different times for each individual.

mine always stays high for some reason..the only time it comes down is the day after AF starts...then as soon as its done, it goes back up. but around ovulation, i do notice it going much more higher, almost untouchable..and soft. after ovulation, it stays high but it gets more firm.

of course its different for everyone..and like "soon2 b wifey" says, depending on the time if day, it can change.

How do you feel for your cervix? I've tried but i haven't ever felt it, no matter how far up i feel!
Do i have short fingers or a long vag? :dohh:
Do you squat or lay down?
Sorry if i'm being thick.

I have to really reach for mine. Sitting on the potty is easier for me and I have to use my middle finger and can only touch the tip.

How do you feel for your cervix? I've tried but i haven't ever felt it, no matter how far up i feel!
Do i have short fingers or a long vag? :dohh:
Do you squat or lay down?
Sorry if i'm being thick.

if you have a hard time touching your cervix, squat right down to the floor and use your two longest fingers to find it. make sure your hands are clean as you can give yourself an infection and make sure you dont cut yourself with your nails.

I am unsure about this 2! Wot does it feel like? Is it soft?

i tried to find you a decent picture to give you an idea..

https://content.revolutionhealth.com/contentimages/h5550983.jpg

I think i have found mine. Didn have 2 go far so i assume its low. Plus after i touched it i seem 2 have started 2 spot. So i guess af is comin :(

Its like the tip of your nose and sometimes its softer than that kinda like your check. My bbt went up higher today??? I'm 12 dpo and it went from 97.77 to 98.08? Wtf? Why would it go up? I expect af on the 26th but still no sign of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->