Cradle carry nursing and 'covering'

A

anothersquish

I can still easily get Theo in a cradle carry so he can nurse but I no longer have a 'spare' bit of fabric I can pull round to cover up...now no problem at home but tbh I need to cover slightly when we are out as he does have a habit of unlatching and pushing my boob out the way which may give some people a bit of an eyefull of nipple :haha:
we both LOVE cradle carries (hes actually asleep in the Moby I bought from Ifernie right now in a cradle carry:thumbup:) but thinking I just need to tweak it a bit to get it right now hes a touch bigger.
I have to carry him slightly lower as I have fairly big boobs so he needs to be a TINY bit lower else hes be smoothered by boob whilst eating :blush:

Ideas....

No tips but glad you got your moby shaped parcel, was sad to see it go :cry: but I know it has a good home. and jst call me Lauren, I have a stupid username :haha: x

Is this about nursing in the wrap or just generally?

In the wrap you could just pop a little muslin cloth on him as a blanket and pop it over you as you feed?

I'm terrible, I just hold her to me and pop out ze boob.

i used to wear a poncho type of shawl thing that went over my head but no sleeves (cant think of its proper name!!!!) and harry would feed in the cradle hold but he wouldnt be under it i would just use the excess fabric as a cover to prevent a bit of nipple flashing!!

Just nursing really...I think Ive cracked it, Ive just crossed the front over a bit differently and that seems to have done the trick (hes in it feeding as I type) when I want to pull it back I can just twist the shoulder as I do in a tibetan or kangaroo carry.
Only akward bit is hes got his feet right round the side so dont think its gonna be long before we have to sort out a "legs out" nursing carry....hopefully by then we will be ok to use the connecta.

I can still easily get Theo in a cradle carry so he can nurse but I no longer have a 'spare' bit of fabric I can pull round to cover up...now no problem at home but tbh I need to cover slightly when we are out as he does have a habit of unlatching and pushing my boob out the way which may give some people a bit of an eyefull of nipple :haha:
we both LOVE cradle carries (hes actually asleep in the Moby I bought from Ifernie right now in a cradle carry:thumbup:) but thinking I just need to tweak it a bit to get it right now hes a touch bigger.
I have to carry him slightly lower as I have fairly big boobs so he needs to be a TINY bit lower else hes be smoothered by boob whilst eating :blush:

Ideas....

people will think im mad but ive bought a couple of these for feeding when the baby comes. it might solve your problem? They look a bit mental but i figure i can either pull clothing down or up to feed....and if ur going out wearing a moby it would cover up the boob holes anyway

https://www.rootitootibaby.co.uk/index.php?cPath=63

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->