Crafty Chicks!!!!

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:wohoo: Calling all Crafty Chicks.... Lets talk Crafts... Scrapbooking, woodworking, sewing and more!!!!!

What projects are you all working on now....

I just discovered Dry Brushing for when I am painting wood projects. Its a real cool way to give it an aged look!

I am a crafty one!! :D I am finishing up a Mother's day scrapbook for the MIL, did one for my mom, and then I have a birth story one and a 1st year one I am working on for my daughter. :)

I am also painting some cupcakes on canvas for her room. They aren't looking so great atm. :rofl:

Ohhh You will have to post some pictures!!!! I love doing crafty things... Its kinda theraputical (sp).....

I make cards and do some scrapbooking... havent had time for it lately.... Then I do my wall letters and just started a new project.... I love it!!!!

Yeah, I really like doing crafty things too :) I am hoping to start painting some little stools as time out stools for my friends kids, etc.

It is so addicting when you find a new craft thing to start :rofl:

Oh that would be cool!!! I really enjoy painting... Its so easy......

I like making candles that look like pies/cakes/icecream/drinks..............everything........Its been a while since Ive made any but I like making them.....they look so good people wanna eat them............im gonna have to find my pics so I can show you guys...........

Im still working on my scrap book :dohh: Im so behind with it though... heres some pics of it :)
https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/CIMG1762.jpg
https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/CIMG1763.jpg

I also enjoy making cards... but damm paid work gets in the way :rofl:... I made my sisters birthday party invitations too :)

I make jewelry..mostly outta beads...and alot of them have been sold etc
heres some of them.

I like to sew... i got a sewing machine for xmas, havent made anything big yet but my mum wants me to make her curtains and cushion covers.
I did alot of textiles in school and did some good peices :)

I attempted jewellery once but I was no good at it :rofl: they are good hun!!

I did cards all last year but haven't done any since had megan and doing a scrapbook of megan for my mums birthday

would you like me 2 share my throw for the bed i made when i was 15?? im very proud of it

im a card maker/ scrapbooker but not had time to do any for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->