Crafty Chicks!!!!

Hello girls!

I don't know if I'm allowed to butt in and ask for some help?

I really want to make a scrap book of Caitlyn's first year. I have a picture of everything, and wrote down EVERYTHING she did for the first time!! Any ideas on how to go about it? I'm not very arty :dohh:

Me! I'm a scrapbooker :) I'm working on a few layouts for the baby album at the moment. Dropping hints to the hubby at what a spectacular idea a wishblade would be haha.

I made christmas cards, brithday cards and wedding invitations. Beginner so looking for more ideas!!!I have loads of stuff at home I was bought for christmas so just looking for inspiration :)

xxx

Me :hi:

I make cards and have just started scrapbooking. At the moment I am loving my Cricut and big shot die cutting machines.

will need to post some pics of the cards I have made

Hello girls!

I really want to make a scrap book of Caitlyn's first year. I have a picture of everything, and wrote down EVERYTHING she did for the first time!! Any ideas on how to go about it? I'm not very arty :dohh:

Depends on how much work you want to do. You can buy scrapbook kits where you only really need to supply the pictures and any journalling on the page or you can buy everything individually but this may be more costly and time consuming as you then have to try and find stuff that matches!!

heres a good website to get you started

https://www.docrafts.co.uk/crafttalk/section.aspx?id=3&name=Scrapbooking

Tracie! That throw is amazing!!!!!!!

Torria, The best thing to do is to buy the album and some supplies and just go with the flow! Google Scrapbooking to get ideas and be carefull when buying supplies off of ebay... some are deals and some are not!!!!! Its alot of fun and very cool when its all done!

Scottish Sam!!!! I love my Cricut!!!! Best thing I have ever bought. I found that if I get the carts. off ebay, I save over 50% by not getting them at the craft store!!!!!

I am just a beginner scrapbooker too. Just play around :) It gets to be very addicting though :rofl: but is a good way to use all of those pictures we take.

I have my scrapbooking LOs uploaded on a gallery on a craft forum, am I allowed to link that here? (being another forum an all, its all about scrapbooking tho)

Hello girls!

did u see my pics???

Torria, The best thing to do is to buy the album and some supplies and just go with the flow! Google Scrapbooking to get ideas and be carefull when buying supplies off of ebay... some are deals and some are not!!!!! Its alot of fun and very cool when its all done!

Scottish Sam!!!! I love my Cricut!!!! Best thing I have ever bought. I found that if I get the carts. off ebay, I save over 50% by not getting them at the craft store!!!!!

I buy my carts from the states and get them shipped to the UK- still works out cheaper than buying them here!! At last count I had 20 carts :blush:

I really want to go to America as your craft stores are so much better than anything we have here

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn91/cannibalwendy2/IMG_4435.jpg

Here are some cupcake paintings I did for Helena's room. Not the greatest haha, but I used stuff from the dollar store and I made them super quickly.

Thankyou:blush: the pic does nothing for it! i got top marks for it :)

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn91/cannibalwendy2/IMG_4435.jpg

Here are some cupcake paintings I did for Helena's room. Not the greatest haha, but I used stuff from the dollar store and I made them super quickly.

Oh WOW! Those cupcakes are GREAT!!!!!!

Some scrapbook pages I did for MIL's Mothers Day gift:

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn91/cannibalwendy2/IMG_4500.jpg

Oh wow... thats really nice...

here are a few pages I started for one of my dogs book...:blush:

Attachments

• 100_3759.jpg
    100_3759.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_3775.jpg
    100_3775.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_3779.jpg
    100_3779.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_3806.jpg
    100_3806.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 17
Oh... That would be fun... I find all kinds of fun cat scrapbook stickers and send them Vickies way......

We need to get Vickie posting some pics in here. I really need some ideas, these are the first scrapbooks I have made. :D

Yeah...Maybe we can convince her to share some of her pictures once she gets moved and unpacked!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->