Cramp and spotting at 9dpo?!

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
My period started on the 5th of June and I have been ntnp for the past two months. Really wasn't expecting anything this month as I was pretty sure we had missed ovulation. I was really emotional last night for no reason at all (well, actually watching a show about someone getting a World Cup ticket ...)
Today I was making lunch and I had odd cramp like pressure. I presumed this was bowel related (tmi) as I'm not due my period for another 5 days and I am always pretty regular. I went to the toilet and had some browny spotting mixed with milky cm, with some pinky spotting when I wiped. Cramp has now stopped and there is only a tiny spot on my pad now.

I'm not sure if this could be implantation? I have been pregnant twice before and never had any spotting or cramping at implantation, so I am really confused!

I do have some pregnancy symptoms such as nausea and tender boobs, but I also had these last month and got a bfn so I am not sure!

It could definitely be implantation bleeding, if you don't bleed any more today...I never had implantation bleeding before either, but I have heard and researched many symptoms,and usually around 9dpo implantation occurs, and up to 48 hours later you could start testing...I am not an expert on the subject,but like I said, I have done a lot of reading up.I have been ttc for almost 7 cycles....today af is due and hasn't shown up yet....fx to you for a bfp
:dust:

That is what I had read too. If it isn't implantation bleeding, I'm really worried about how short my cycle is - I am only cd23 today! I will probably wait a few days to test as I am so early in my cycle just now and don't want to go through a chemical. I have miscarried twice and want to avoid the pain if possible.

That sound a promising, have you tested yet?

No I am going to wait until tomorrow.....I have never been pregnant before, but I have heavy periods and severe pain....so I started taking vitamin c, then switched to b complex, so I'm hoping after all of this time I only needed the extra boost to get pregnant....do you take anything for ttc, or just because, if not, it may be what you need as well

I am taking folic acid, but other than that I am just letting nature take its course. Both of my pregnancies were unplanned (using contraception) so I know we fall pregnant pretty easily. Last month everything was times perfectly and I had a bfn so I was pretty gutted. As I say, we aren't officially trying yet as I am waiting to find out if I have a job for next year, we pull out around 20% of time time , just depending on how we feel, but I am pretty sure we missed the window this month as I had a few job interviews and was pretty stressed. I have only had a tiny amount of bleeding since posting this, but I don't really feel very periody if that makes sense.

I notice you are in Pennsylvania, how Lin is it until tomorrow for you? I'm in the uk and it is quarter to 5 on Saturday evening here.

It's only 12 noon Saturday here...hopefully the day will go by fast...I might see bfp tomorrow,so fx..I have been tired all morning,and I am hungry for anything but eggs...lol...

Hopefully you are just spotting,you are 5 days away from the witch,so stress could bring it on early?!?

I don't think so, I have pretty regular cycles and I'm not that stressed out about the interviews, I have had more stress in the past few months when buyin. And renovating our house!

Oh okay...I still think it's implantation bleeding....but who knows...our bodies are unpredictable!!! Fx

My period started on the 5th of June and I have been ntnp for the past two months. Really wasn't expecting anything this month as I was pretty sure we had missed ovulation. I was really emotional last night for no reason at all (well, actually watching a show about someone getting a World Cup ticket ...)
Today I was making lunch and I had odd cramp like pressure. I presumed this was bowel related (tmi) as I'm not due my period for another 5 days and I am always pretty regular. I went to the toilet and had some browny spotting mixed with milky cm, with some pinky spotting when I wiped. Cramp has now stopped and there is only a tiny spot on my pad now.

I'm not sure if this could be implantation? I have been pregnant twice before and never had any spotting or cramping at implantation, so I am really confused!

I do have some pregnancy symptoms such as nausea and tender boobs, but I also had these last month and got a bfn so I am not sure!

Symptoms mking me nuts don't remember having boobs hurt like this right b4 Af...just bcuz of progesterone. BFN at 9dp0...10pm today...I hope all these symptoms turn into a big fat positive then I could bare it better....BFP to everyone soon....

I am pretty sure my period has just been early and light - I have had a small clot and some more red blood, plus pretty intense cramping. Oh well!

Hey guys! I have been stalking all these two week wait forums like a mad woman, LOL. This has seriously been the longest two weeks EVER!! I am currently 9dpo and these are my symtoms:

*cramping since day 1dpo
*sore bb's since last period (June 11, 2014)
*high libido
*nausea with certain foods and other smells
*brown discharge since 7dpo (very little)
*more fatigue than usual

I have a daughter already who will be 4 in 7 days and I am really hoping to get a BFP to announce at her bday party on the 12th. DH and I Bd'd two days before and the day of O. I'm hoping all these symptoms are pointing to that BFP!! **Baby Dust**:baby:

I had brown spotting since 7dpo and now at 9dpo.. When are you planning to test this go round? Hope these are good signs for a BFP for us both.. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->