Cramp in groin area?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laura--x, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Anyone else get this? It's not like leg cramps which can last a good few minutes, its like sharp cramp that comes and goes within seconds, but happens about 4/5 times in a row..

Is it just from baby engaging? It's a horrible feeling!

2. fingers_x'd

fingers_x'd Well-Known Member

Hi I'm not too sure if I've had the same pains as u but for the last month I've had lower right abdo pains not groin but doc has said could be a grumbling appendix but I'm like 5-6 days late which isn't like me so who knows. All the best to you hun. Go c the doc if u're in a lot of pain xxx

3. tropicana

tropicana Well-Known Member

yeah i got it when i was getting food out of oven before almost dropped it everywhere lol its annoying when it happens

4. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

I get it often as well. I think it is just the baby pressing on our pelvic bone, or our pelvic bone/ligaments stretching a bit more for the big moment.

Definitely sucks the wind out of your lungs, no doubt!!!

5. mummy to be

mummy to be Cautiously Pregnant

ohhhhh yes i get this alot lately!!! it is a weird feeling isnt it.... i wasnt sure how to describe it..... but you did well. :)

they really hurt but :(