Cramping @ 18 weeks

olivetree83

Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2
Reaction score
Hey gals,

I have noticed some mentstrual like cramping off and on between today and yesterday, I have also noticed ovulation type pain on my left ovary the past few weeks too.

This is the ovary I ovulated from and while I'm not suffering I'm just uncomfortable. I notice it when I sit or stand or when I lift my left leg to put it over my right.

Have any of you experienced this?

I should mention that I recently came off of progesterone suppositories and wonder if it could be corpus luteum acting up because of that.

Any advice would be helpful-thank you in advance. :flower:

Lots of luck and love.
Hollie

I don't have any answers hun.but didn't want to read and run,i hope somebody can help :flower:

I had the same cramping off and on last week and I to was 18 weeks, it has since gone away. Guess it was just stuff stretching?

i still get cramps every now and then, occasionally they are very paiful

i have same cramps midwife said its everything stretching

I am 21 weeks and last night I had the worst cramps ever that woke me up at 4am. They were period-like cramps and hurt like hell. I have had them a few times in the past month or so. I called the doctor the last time it happened and she believes it's just the uterus stretching and wasn't too concerned since A) I wasn't bleeding and B) I was still feeling the baby move and C) it stopped after a few hours. She said she would have been concerned it the pain continued and there was blood, etc.

Thank you ladies, I go in tomorrow so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that everything is okay.

Glad you are all on the mend and everything is okay with you. :)

I'm 18 weeks and I have had strong pains today in my right side but they are more like muscle pains I would say.

Am hoping they go tomorrow.

Yeah, 17/18 weeks was a big time for cramps and stretching! Nothing to be too alarmed about - I took Tylenol and lots of naps. Although mine seemed to be worse the longer I was on my feet. Don't think gravity helps us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->