Cramping 32 weeks?

laura_2010

Reaction score
How do you know if it's cramping bad.? I have period type cramps low down and can feel him moving too. And the odd pain in my foo foo and wouldn't say braxon hicks but more him pushing my belly... or could it be consterpadion? Xx

Pretty much from this point on movements can get really uncomfortable as baby is running out of room.
My little man is measuring 3 weeks behind so I have only just started to get to this point now at 35 weeks with the hard movements and him pushing himself outwards.
The pain in the foo foo is called lightening crutch and if I remember correctly it is your cervix starting to soften which is completely normal or it could just be baby putting pressure on your cervix also.
Cramps are usually fine as long as they don’t get close together and more painful. Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water and resting when you need to :)

Yeah in all the aches and pains i’ve had this pregnancy having cramps that felt just like period pain only happened recently. Felt it twice in the last 2 weeks (now 32 weeks) but movements fine and it passed.

Pretty much from this point on movements can get really uncomfortable as baby is running out of room.
My little man is measuring 3 weeks behind so I have only just started to get to this point now at 35 weeks with the hard movements and him pushing himself outwards.
The pain in the foo foo is called lightening crutch and if I remember correctly it is your cervix starting to soften which is completely normal or it could just be baby putting pressure on your cervix also.
Cramps are usually fine as long as they don’t get close together and more painful. Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water and resting when you need to :)

Thank you for your reply made me feel better pains have gone but just keep coming back will keep an eye x

Laura the one thing I guess you can take positively from this is that a lot of the time these cramps as normal as they are are starting out your body prepping for labor. I always suffer from a lot of cramping and increased Braxton Hicks with my babies my second I was 5cm and 100% effaced before labor even started and my 3rd I was 3cm and 75% effaced at 37 weeks. So as annoying or sometimes worrisome as they are they can really be doing a whole lot of good to help prep your body so it’s good and ready for the big day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->