Cramping After Ovulation Ever Since Miscarriage

AprilShowers1

Reaction score
I get mild cramps for about a day during ovulation. Then, I get cramping for 3 or 4 days starting at cd 17 or 18 (3 or 4 days after ovulation). Does anybody else get these and do you know what's causing them? I never had this before my mc/d&C. I just wonder if something is going on that is making it harder to conceive. Thanks for your help.

Hello hun didn't want to read and run. Since my mmc in nov i have had two cycles each of which i have had pain and pressure into my back passage put it on a tread and loads of others experience the same. I know idint have any cysts that could cause it as after the mc I.had a scan and the sonographer had a good look around. Sorry i don't have any answers for you but know im going through the same. If you find any answers let me know.

Hi, Just to say I've had the same. I never had any cramps before but now I get loads but only in the second half of my cycle. I'd love to know too what causes them, but you're definitely not alone!
MM x

I had these after my MC - from reading elsewhere and comments from others it's because you've become more aware of your body and it's going ons. From what I can gather we all have ovulation cramping every cycle so it's normal - we've just become more in tune with our bodies. Hope that eases your mind a little.

Thanks for your comments. I'm debating whether to go to the doc to get it checked out just in case. I've had more cramping and brown spotting ever since mc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->