cramping and dark yellow/brownish discharge TMI

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
anyone else experiencing this... im freaking out im about 5 weeks and this afternoon ive had this spotting dark yellow/brown and mild cramps.... :(

I had this whenever I was cramping at 4-6 weeks. Then close to 6 weeks I bled some, which turned into brown, then tan spotting. My doctor put me on progesterone and I have not had it since. Though I have experienced bad cramping, like I cramped for 2 days straight and am now taking magnesium hoping it will reduce the cramps.

Im 8 weeks+5 and have been experiencing the same on and off since six weeks! Most days i have yellow cm ( which is sometimes dark) and then a few days of brown/ tan spotting each week. Mild cramping almost always follows the brown spotting.
I had an emergency scan at 6 weeks when I first noted the tan spotting and bean was OK, saw the heart flicker. Gynae chalked it down to bub implanting deeper. I also had another scan about 3 days ago and bean is measuring just right, heartbeat is fine and no sign of issues around him ( I think it's a him :) ). The day after my internal scan the brown/ tan spotting resumed ( all along it had been dark yellow discharge).
Doctor says to not worry unless it turns red and starts to fill a pad, and the cramping feels worse than period pain.
If you are like me then your baby is just fine :).
Oh another thing is that I am on duphaston ( progesterone) therapy until first tri ends, as a precaution. I got the prescription at 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->