cramping at six weeks :(??

lucyjordan

Reaction score
Hi all! So... last Friday I got my BFP!!! I was over the moon I had been experiencing sore breasts and extreme fatigue etc...

Two years ago I had a miscarriage at aroubd 9 weeks... with this I started having cramping pains for around a week until I eventually miscarried :'( since then ive been longing for a baby! Noe the time has finally come I am finding it nion impossible to enjoy due to paranoia? I am having slight cramps again which have been constant for aroubd five days howevet nothibg major... I rang hosp today they have booked me into scan on sunday when I will be 6 weeks + 6 days ... I also feel as though my breasts are tender still but not as much so... pls can u hear some of your similar stories and pls keep my baby in your thoughts im terrified as I ended uo with severe depression last time (fingers crossed)

Thanks all

I’m not much help but i know when i had an ectopic the cramping (more like pulling) was bad on just one side.

Now (different pregnancy) I’m almost 6 weeks as well and I’ve been having slight cramps too. From what i read it’s normal as long as it’s not intense, one sided or accompanied by bleeding.

Personal question but have you been going #2 regularly? I find that if I haven’t gone in a few days i feel crampy but it’s just that and gas pain.

Good luck to you!

I’m not much help but i know when i had an ectopic the cramping (more like pulling) was bad on just one side.

Now (different pregnancy) I’m almost 6 weeks as well and I’ve been having slight cramps too. From what i read it’s normal as long as it’s not intense, one sided or accompanied by bleeding.

Personal question but have you been going #2 regularly? I find that if I haven’t gone in a few days i feel crampy but it’s just that and gas pain.

Good luck to you!
Hi hun,

Sorry that you had an ectopic but congratulations on this pregnancy and all of the best!
Mine is not one side its kind of allover like menstrual cramps but dull and not major but kind of all the time rather than on and off and not regularly and when I do go I tend to have diarrhea (sorry for tmi) my breasts are still sore but not as much as they were and not swollen anymore :/

X

Congrats on your pregnancy.

In my first and second pregnancy, I was continuously cramping for months. Both pregnancies went fine. My first one had a SCH but it resolved by 16 weeks. I hope things are okay for you and the cramping is not too bad. Happy & Healthy 9 months <3

Hi and congratulations! I had a lot of cramping during my second pregnancy. It was worrying but everything was OK :)

Congrats on your pregnancy.

In my first and second pregnancy, I was continuously cramping for months. Both pregnancies went fine. My first one had a SCH but it resolved by 16 weeks. I hope things are okay for you and the cramping is not too bad. Happy & Healthy 9 months <3

Thank you! I think im being too negative! Really hoping for the best... what is 'SCH' by the way?? Cramps not too bad just cautious I suppose

thanks so much for the reply x

Hi and congratulations! I had a lot of cramping during my second pregnancy. It was worrying but everything was OK :)

Thanks so much... hopefully everything will be okay on Sunday fingers crossed. Reassuring to hear people have had the same! X

Hi, I’m exactly 7 weeks Sunday so only one day ahead of you. I’ve been having cramps since about a week before my +hpt. At first I thought it was just AF, but I’m still getting it, a full to medium ache all around my lower abdomen, just like period pains. I’ve started to get increasing nausea and tiredness, as well as a very very short temper, all of which I’m putting down to hormones!! good luck with the scan, let us know how it goes, but I think cramping is normal and every pregnancy is different! I don’t remember this much cramping with DS for example.

Iv had cramping with all my babies right up until around 8 week mark they have been fine as far as I know it’s quite normal as long as it’s not severe or bleeding with it xx

I had period like cramping from week 4 to 6...

I then had really bad pain in the centre of my uterus / stomach area which I spoke to the doctor about but was told not to worry as it disappeared after about 15 mins.

Then had some bad bleeding which tappered off after about a week but had an early scan and everything was fine.

Also had a scan at 13 weeks and everything was fine.

Was a really worrying time but I think everyone is so different and cramps and even blood doesn’t always mean it’s bad... xxx

Hi, I’m exactly 7 weeks Sunday so only one day ahead of you. I’ve been having cramps since about a week before my +hpt. At first I thought it was just AF, but I’m still getting it, a full to medium ache all around my lower abdomen, just like period pains. I’ve started to get increasing nausea and tiredness, as well as a very very short temper, all of which I’m putting down to hormones!! good luck with the scan, let us know how it goes, but I think cramping is normal and every pregnancy is different! I don’t remember this much cramping with DS for example.

Thank you for replying... yes thats how it is for me around the lower abdomen... I havent got bad sickness really, very hard to bring myself to get up in the morning though haha! Hopefully all is the norm and I will let you know how sunday goes.. fingers crossed.. thanks again x

Iv had cramping with all my babies right up until around 8 week mark they have been fine as far as I know it’s quite normal as long as it’s not severe or bleeding with it xx

I guess its just a waiting game :/ really hope it is normal for me too! Thanks for replying and no bleeding as yet so hoping for the best x

Hope all is going well. Just wanted to let you know with my first pregnancy I had cramps that felt just like period cramps from 3.5 weeks till probably about 15 weeks. Everything was totally fine with no complications. Dr said it was my uterus "stretching out".

Thank you! I think im being too negative! Really hoping for the best... what is 'SCH' by the way?? Cramps not too bad just cautious I suppose

thanks so much for the reply x

Subchorionic Hemorrhage. I had bleeding on and off until 16 weeks... it was a very scary time. But baby girl is almost 5 soon!

Just letting you all know... went for my scan this morning... im eight days behind what I thougt BUT ive seen the heartbeat!!!! Over the moon all praise and thanks be to the lord :D :D <3

Hi all! So... last Friday I got my BFP!!! I was over the moon I had been experiencing sore breasts and extreme fatigue etc...

Two years ago I had a miscarriage at aroubd 9 weeks... with this I started having cramping pains for around a week until I eventually miscarried :'( since then ive been longing for a baby! Noe the time has finally come I am finding it nion impossible to enjoy due to paranoia? I am having slight cramps again which have been constant for aroubd five days howevet nothibg major... I rang hosp today they have booked me into scan on sunday when I will be 6 weeks + 6 days ... I also feel as though my breasts are tender still but not as much so... pls can u hear some of your similar stories and pls keep my baby in your thoughts im terrified as I ended uo with severe depression last time (fingers crossed)

Thanks all
Hi hunnie I was worried about this too, supposedly it’s our bodies adjusting and stretching for the pregnancy. Our womb is stretching out in prep for the baby growing. I was worried and asked the nurse as I had an IVF frozen transfer so every little thing I’m para about! I’m around the same as you maybe just over 6 weeks but not sure as I haven’t had my early scan yet. I also find I have pain when I haven’t been to the toilet or if I haven’t eaten much sometimes it’s like little twinges and other times it’s on one side so like you I pray everything is fine! When I was in my two week wait I had a shooting pain that took my breath away I was shocked after finding out I was pregnant I honestly thought it was me loosing the baby. I know it’s hard not to over analyse but try not to as you will drive yourself crazy. My OH is convinced the hormones are making me a fruit loop but it is so hard not to stress especially when you have had a loss before it happened to me also xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->