Cramping everyday since ovulation

b0obearx0

Reaction score
I had ovulation pains/aches on my left side on the 19th its now 6 days past ovulation and I've had some sort of cramping everyday since (either mild period like cramps or ovulation like aches) usually I ovulate and don't feel any cramps until a day or two before AF is due.. So I was wondering if any woman experienced this & turned out pregnant?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

I kept a journal of my TTC journey, and noted every little twinge or cramp. I had some sort of cramping EVERYDAY from ovulation up! It got a bit worse around AF time, and when I was 5 to 7 weeks, it was at its strongest. It lessened around 8 weeks, and I get just the slightest twinge now. But yeah, I cramped all the time, and am 11 weeks and 1 day today! Good luck!!

I was like this with this pregnancy and with backache too - not an AF sign for me either!

Good luck xx

Thank you for these answers, makes me feel more positive.. I never have cramps after ovulation until AF is due so I'm hoping it means this is my month! :)

Also with me the cramping seems to be getting worse.. 8 days till AF is due, lets hope I get my BFP!

I cramped every day from ovulation, and it's only just abating now.... I was SURE AF was about to show her face when I got my BFP. Good luck to you ladies
xxx

Did the cramping everyday since ovulation ever happen during any of your other cycles?

No. I don't usually cramp til day two of my AF
xxx

I am so hopeful right now.. I never have cramping until a day or two before my period is due but I've had cramping every single day since ovulation.. So I'm hoping this is my month :)

I hope it is! One night, I felt as though someone was twisting my insides. At the time, I was a rock bottom as I though AF was coming, but looking back, I'm fairly sure it was implantation. Never felt anything like it.
xxx

Dang! How far along are you now? I really hope this is my month, we want it so bad!

I *think* I'm 6 weeks tomorrow; my dates are all over because I have irregular periods
xx

That's good, congrats to you :) I am so anxious to test but I'm gonna wait atleast till the day AF is due, when did you get your positive?

The day AF was due, so 14dpo. I tested BFN at home and at the GPs the day before. It took three Superdrugs and a CBDigi to convince me!
xxx

I bet! I know whenever I get my positive I will probably not believe it! lol

I'm on BFP number 8 now. Talk about insecure! Four Superdrug tests, two CB digis, on GP test, and now one Tesco test. Which means there's one left in the box, lol!
xxx

Lol haha I'm gonna be the same way.. I have 3 pregnancy tests so I might take one at 12dpo just to see if I have any luck.. I have 1 First Response & 2 E.P.T digital.. Do you know if the E.P.T digitals are good ones?

hi i get cramps from ovulation to af all the time and have yet to have a :bfp:

but like you said you don't normally have this so fx for you :thumbup:

hey lovelly

i never get ovulation cramps but december omg they were bad right up till af was due! but she did not come!!!! :)

so i hope this is the month for you

make sure you keep us posted :hugs:
xx

Hey ladies.. so update on me.. I am now 8 dpo and the cramps have stopped, I'm hoping it doesn't mean anything bad! I really hope this is my month! Did any of you ladies cramps stop and then come back & got your BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->