Cramping like crazy From CD18??

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi all you lovely lot.....I need some wise advice please :)

I'm on CD20 but since CD18 I have been cramping like crazy??!! They feel like AF cramps and my tummy is so bloated and feels really heavy?
My cycle length is approx 35 days so
I still have another two weeks before AF is due.....
Also...... Sorry TMI warning.....

I've been feeling 'wetter' since CD18 but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing really there to explain it? I'm completely baffled!
I have no idea when or even IF I OV'd hence why I'm working on CD but if anyone had any experience of this and got their BFP - I'd be so
Grateful to hear of your experience!
Thanks lovelies xxx

It is really hard to tell. If you have not O'd it sounds like a hormonal imbalance.

If you have O'd it could be pregnancy signs.

Too bad you didn't track it. I know this must be so annoying! Try to carry on as if you didn't O and in 2 weeks take a test.

Wish I could be of more help.

Thank you x I know :( It's driving me nuts because I know I'm not due my AF until 30th X
I'm a bit concerned as my ov seems like it just doesn't happen anymore.... But I do have a period each month so it must be happening!!
It's infuriating!
Thank you for taking the time to reply xxxx

Hi, I only have a 28 day cycle and ovulated on cd 14/15. Ever since I ovulated I have had a wet feeling but do have cm to show for the wet feeling and have felt bloated. AF is due for me tomorrow or possibly Tuesday however I couldn't wait to test and did a test yesterday and today with two different makes of pregnancy test and got a BFP on both. Not even squinters they were both really clear so praying AF doesn't show otherwise I'll be devastated. For me they were both really good signs so fingers crossed you get your BFP

Oh my goodness! So many congratulations X wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months ❤️ Xx
I will keep my fingers crossed as its not easing and I've still got ages to go
Yet for AF !!! Xx

All those sound promising! I always get bloated in early pregnancy, and (sorry about the tmi) gassy too. Those are my first symptoms besides heaviness in the abdomen, off/on pinching pains in my pelvis and sore bbs.

This was yesterday's test, no AF so far. All looks promising at the moment

Attachments

• testsunday.jpg
    testsunday.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
All those sound promising! I always get bloated in early pregnancy, and (sorry about the tmi) gassy too. Those are my first symptoms besides heaviness in the abdomen, off/on pinching pains in my pelvis and sore bbs.

Oh my goodness.... I have been SO gassy!! 💨💨💨But it's hard to tell if that's any different from the norm!! 🙊🙈🙉 xxxx

This was yesterday's test, no AF so far. All looks promising at the moment

Oh wow!!! That's a beautiful strong positive!! Thank you for sharing! I LOVE seeing these :) X can't wait for it to be one of mine someday soon too X
Congratulations ❤️💙💗 xx

P's - checked CP - currently high and completely out of reach..... Also, no CM unless checking CP and it's just lotion like...? ������

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->