Cramping on CD12 of a 29 day cycle??

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
I posted this in the NTNP section as well because I wasn't sure where to post.

Hi ladies I am not sure if I am posting this in the right area of this forum, anyhow if not I apologize. So today is CD12 for me I have been averaging a 29 day cycle for awhile now and I woke up this morning and started having pretty bad cramping (I don't even cramp when I am with AF). So I figured maybe I was O'ing but I also think it is a little early for that, what do you all think?

Ill add that my last period began on 5/19 and ended on 5/22 so rather short and wasn't all that heavy. Has anyone else experienced something like this? I am sure it is nothing just not normal for me. I am nervous about things like endometriosis and cysts and stuff. Can someone please provide some insight on this? Thank girls!!

Hi there!!

I am nearly in the same situation mine started 5/22 and finished 5/25 and last 2 days have had cramping, my cycle is 28-30 days too!!
Here's hoping we get advice on what this is

Good luck :)

Hi! I am glad someone responded :) I am wondering if it is just a freak cycle and ovulation came early but I dont have any of the CM that usually accompanies ovulation though. I am hoping someone responds who has experienced and got some answers. I am a little nervous that something may be wrong. Who knows we are talking about a female body here! LOL.

Ya i know i was thinking the exact same thing :) !!! maybe i am ovulating super early but as you said no CM here either so am a bit confused also!!!
Ya hopefully someone can shed some light on this for us!

Ya i know i was thinking the exact same thing :) !!! maybe i am ovulating super early but as you said no CM here either so am a bit confused also!!!
Ya hopefully someone can shed some light on this for us!

I am pretty sure it cant be from pregnancy right since I did have a period?? What are you thinking?:wacko:

Ya i don't think its pregnancy with me seems it is only a week since AF!
Cramps are not terribly painful , just uncomfortable really, and i think i have myself worried about what is going on which is not helping and could even be causing them !!! ugh ;)

Mine were pretty bad as soon as I got out of bed this morning and they have lessened a little they are still there.

Babylove have u taken a preg test? My job share at the mo is preg and didn't realise til she was round about 6-7wks as she had a 'period'.

If you've taken one and its neg then I think ur gearing up to ovulate (both of you), you don't necessarily release an egg all the time. The body can gear up to ovulate with some or all symptoms but not release an egg, hence why u can feel symptoms twice a month. I suspect you'll ovulate later on around day 14 if u have a 28 day cycle. Do u know what your luteal phase is?

Just for reference, I ovulate at diff times each month. Latest is day 13, earliest has bn day 9 and I always have a 14 day luteal phase, it means my cycles range from 22-26 days xx

If neither of you are actually pregnant I would say you either have to poop, or I agree you are gearing up to ovulate. :)

I have had 3 day periods - doesnt happen often but it does happen. Cycles change, I wouldnt be to conserned.

Babylove have u taken a preg test? My job share at the mo is preg and didn't realise til she was round about 6-7wks as she had a 'period'.

If you've taken one and its neg then I think ur gearing up to ovulate (both of you), you don't necessarily release an egg all the time. The body can gear up to ovulate with some or all symptoms but not release an egg, hence why u can feel symptoms twice a month. I suspect you'll ovulate later on around day 14 if u have a 28 day cycle. Do u know what your luteal phase is?

Just for reference, I ovulate at diff times each month. Latest is day 13, earliest has bn day 9 and I always have a 14 day luteal phase, it means my cycles range from 22-26 days xx

Thanks for your response. I haven't taken a test since the day before I started my period. Perhaps I should. The reason I am discounting ovulation is bc it never gives me pain like that. Now I am feeling a little nauseated. Idk maybe ill just get a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->