Cramping pains, feeling like AF is coming??

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
I never had this with my DD, in fact I barely even felt pregnant as it was such an easy pregnancy.

This time around, for some reason I am worrying a whole lot more. Today I have woken up with some painful AF like cramping and the feeling I get when I usually do come on. Is this just because I was due AF yesterday and my body is just going through the motions of AF still?

I don't think I ever had this with DDs pregnancy and I just want to know if it's normal or something I should worry about?

Anyone else had this? X

I'm having something like this and it's worrying me too, it's more like a pressure in the uterus. I've been googling... A lot of people saying not to worry as it's just things settling into place. I hope everything is ok for you xxx

Definitely normal. I had loads of cramping early on. I still get it but not as regularly & not quite as severe x

I too have been having mild cramping that comes and goes. Very concerning for me to since i have no other symptoms either

It is worrying as I've never felt it before. I am hoping it is just everything shifting In to place. Can't wait till 12 week scan to make sure all is ok. I have a very long time to wait until then though x

Honestly girls, my cramping was really bad from about 4-6 weeks. I was taking it as a good sign that things were growing :thumbup:

I had it too. I mean really painful cramps that convinced me something was wrong but my little jellybean is fine. I didn't have it in my pregnancy with my son either, or with any of my angels, guess every pregnancy is different.

I had pretty decent cramping from 3-6 weeks, had an ultrasound @6+2, and then it eased up a bit in the 7th week. Now im getting pretty decent cramps again. It always worries me, but im sick as a dog...so im sure the pregnancy is just fine. My next ultrasound is in 4 days!

I am feeling the same way (2 weeks pregnant) and was told it is normal. I know it is way easier said than done but try not to stress yourself. Good luck!!

hugs ladies, it does seem a lifetime away til 12 weeks - I have my 12 week scan booked for the 31st march when i'll be 12+3. I didn't notice any of this with my previous pregnancies either but I'm putting that down to the fact that they were 'surprises' so i was clueless that i was even expecting until a week or 2 of missing AF :flower:

I've been feeling the same for a week now, I really thought I was out last weekend as I cramped all day Saturday and have been on and off all week. It's been really unnerving although from memory I'm sure that I felt like this with DD. I also keep feeling (sorry if tmi) very wet which feels even more like AF is coming. Hopefully it's all just good signs.

I did have some pretty intense cramps in the earlier stages of my pregnancy. I had that heavy crampy feeling that I always get before AF. I mentioned it to my midwife and she said it's nothing to worry about - everything in there is stretching and adjusting. Now that I'm 9 weeks the cramps have lessened and have become less frequent. X

Thanks everyone. Just worrying when the cramping comes. It seems to come and go with me and mainly when I'm just lying still. I also get sharp pains when I get up after I've been sitting for a long period. At least it sounds like it's all pretty normal :) xx

I've been feeling the same for a week now, I really thought I was out last weekend as I cramped all day Saturday and have been on and off all week. It's been really unnerving although from memory I'm sure that I felt like this with DD. I also keep feeling (sorry if tmi) very wet which feels even more like AF is coming. Hopefully it's all just good signs.

Omg I had that wet feeling today when out shopping and ran to the loo but it was ok there was just a bit of clear stuff.

Thanks everyone. Just worrying when the cramping comes. It seems to come and go with me and mainly when I'm just lying still. I also get sharp pains when I get up after I've been sitting for a long period. At least it sounds like it's all pretty normal :) xx

I think it's all normal Hun, I have still been feeling this and no other symptoms, but did a clear blue digi which reassured me as it put me at further along than I thought. So hcg must be good.

I may get a clearblue and see how many weeks it says I am! Would make me feel better I think. Even though I have a scan of my ovaries tomo so surely could ask the examiner if they could take a quick peak while I'm there?? Or is that a bit cheeky? X

Just checking in to see how everything went. Hope everything is well.

Hey, thank you for asking! :) it went well yes. Will get the results for my ovarian scan this Friday and she took a look at baby while we was there. At that point It was only a fluid sac with a tiny dot in it :) but I was so happy seeing that and the lady was so lovely. She printed off a picture of our dot so I have nicknamed baby that :) how is everyone else feeling?! Xx

Thank you! We are due around the same time. 2 days between us! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->