• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cramping since Ovulation

Sarahrhaney

TTC Baby #2
Reaction score
I have been cramping for about 5 days now on and off. I started 3 dpo, and have continued. Its usually mild cramping like how it would feel if I'm about to start my period, but sometimes I get some sharp pains. I have also had some lower back pain. Has anyone else experienced this and ended up pregnant? I didn't cramp during my first child, but I know every pregnancy is different.

Hey hun, I had quite a lot of cramping before I got a BFP with my first baby and carried on getting cramps afterwards but all was okay. I think it can be down to implantation and your womb stretching etc so hopefully you'll get a BFP soon :) good luck x

I have only had cramping when af was due, so cant really help much, but as said about it could be implant pain.

Hey i have had cramping since my AF is due and it still hasnt arrived so i cant help im afraid! But i hope you get your :bfp: xx

Hi,

I have read in here that a few ladies have experienced this and it is caused during implantation. But I did have this last month and I got my AF unfortunately.:sad: So I think its a 50/50 chance for you hun, wishing you good luck and i really hope that you get your :bfp:. I just think every pregnancy is different so just because I had cramps and didn't get my :bfp: doesn't mean its not for you.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I had cramping on Ov day and on and off since (now 3dpo) which is really unusual for me as I usually never cramp except round AF. Sorry I can't be any help as to what it means but hoping this thread will give me some answers too!

xxx

My cramping has stopped now. It went on for days, but now I have convinced myself it was either gas or all in my head, haha. I tested yesterday morning. It came out bfn, but I know it is too early. I'm either 11 dpo or 9 dpo. I had pain both days that felt like ov, so I don't know which day I actually ov. I'm going to test in the morning, and if it comes out bfn then I'll just wait to see if af comes. My husband and I aren't trying at the moment, but we had an oopsie moment. This has made me want to start ttc though, and he said he is all up for it. So, I'm excited. :)

Well, I started my af this morning, so it wasn't due to pregnancy. I've never had cramping like that before, but I guess my body is just changing.

Hi Chick

I had cramping pains in my stomach mostly on the left hand side plus the feeling i was going to come on all the time this went on for 3 weeks so i went to the docs and they referred me to a gynecologist who sent me for a scan and i have cysts which one had burst which was giving me the pain. Thankfully they said it shouldn't have any effects on trying to conceive but i also been on the pill for 13 years so i think it's like you said your body adjusting and trying to get back to normal.

Always next month hun will keep my fingers crossed take care

xxx

This was my only pregnancy symptom with my LO other than puking xx

ive just been feeling unwell, sick and tired since ov so i think its just a bug tbh but good luck to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->