Cramping! **Tmi warning**

I've 13 dpo and been having Af type cramps too. It started on 7 dpo, subsided on 9 dpo, and picked back up at 12 dpo. Im hoping its a good sign but honestly it Feels like Af is going to come... :-(. I have no real symptoms either. What about you?

I've 13 dpo and been having Af type cramps too. It started on 7 dpo, subsided on 9 dpo, and picked back up at 12 dpo. Im hoping its a good sign but honestly it Feels like Af is going to come... :-(. I have no real symptoms either. What about you?

My boobs are a bit sore but that happens with impending af also so I really don't no what this cycle is Gunna bring ...it actually feels like I'm already on my Period just no blood... Knowing my luck I will get af in a couple of days :cry: its my dh's bday on the 8th and I would to surprise him with a bfp!! X

I was convinced I was coming on and the cramps were waking me in the night with my first pregnancy. Good luck!! : )

I was convinced I was coming on and the cramps were waking me in the night with my first pregnancy. Good luck!! : )

I really hope it all comes down to the fact that I am indeed pregnant.. It's just that bfn 2day! I just hope it was because I tested to early!! .. Thank you for the good luck wishes tho really appreciate it :hugs:x

So sorry about your mc's, ladyluck. Thx for sharing your experience. Mytime, hopefully the cramping would be a good sign for both of us! Sore boobs is good! mine usually deflate the day before Af. My Af is due tomorrow. I'm cramping as we speak. Wish it would go away! So unnerving!

When do you usually get Af? 11 dpo might still be early, if your cramps are related to implantation. I hope so!

So sorry about your mc's, ladyluck. Thx for sharing your experience. Mytime, hopefully the cramping would be a good sign for both of us! Sore boobs is good! mine usually deflate the day before Af. My Af is due tomorrow. I'm cramping as we speak. Wish it would go away! So unnerving!

When do you usually get Af? 11 dpo might still be early, if your cramps are related to implantation. I hope so!

Well I'm out :cry:... I just new af was coming!! So on to another cycle!! I guess I get to use my cbfm which sounds silly but I'm quite excited lol... Hope you ALL get. A better outcome than wa i did xx

Oh no. Hope everyone else lets us know if cramps were a good sign it not

I'm 10dpo today and I've had cramps every day for about the last week! A lot of cm too, so keep thinking AF has arrived. I kind of wish she would though, I have no other symptoms and I know I'm out, just awaiting confirmation!

I know from experience that if you check your cervix too often, it will cause you to cramp. Maybe that's what's going on...?? Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->