cramping

almosthere

Family of 4!
Reaction score
I just got my bfp today and tonight for about an hour I've had crampy pinchy aches going on in my stomach and bloated which I've been for almost. week now is this normal to cramp for this long at 10dpo? I'm probably over reacting but want to know if any other ladies have this and are doing well with growing baby now thanks!

They aren't painful at all hopefully it just means my uterus is growing and embryo is getting cozy

Yes I had lots of cramping, during tww, super intense around the time I was testing and getting positives, and even now at 5 weeks 2 days. <3 It changes and varies a lot, the way it feels. Congrats to you!

Thanks makes me feel better I did not have this with my first pregnancy

Thanks for the support! I had 3 faint bfps tn and then waiting a couple hours and took one more way more faint than the others I think it had too much water and peed too much before for the other tests buying more tests tomorrow after work haha

I've had the same at 8DPO and 11-12DPO, then it abated for a few days and I've been having it again for the past few days on and off. I was concerned so I looked online and it appears to be pretty common! Have a h&H 9 months!

Yep, I thought my period was on it's way because i was having the usual cramps and bloated feeling, but when I was 3 days late I took a test and was positive! I'm about 7 weeks now and the mild period-like cramps have continued on and off the whole time, as well as feeling bloated. But I had an ultrasound last week and everything is totally fine. :) Don't worry!

I have had the same I had strong cramps on n off ever since I got my bfp over 2 weeks ago. Totally normal I had it with my daughter too n everything was fine. I'm 5w5d now n still getting them on n off not as intense tho x

Congratulations xx I had awful cramping for weeks! This is my 4th baby and I don't remember it being so bad ... but my scan at 8 weeks showed a perfectly healthy baby :) xxxxx

Cramps are normal during early pregnancy (as long as they aren't intense and isn't followed by heavy bleeding)! I have them on and off every couple hours or so, and my Beta's showed a healthy pregnancy so far! So if you ever have any concerns, just talk to your doctor and they should help out with any questions you have and put your mind at ease!

almostthere - come join the November Nuggets forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->