Cramps @ 9dpo? *Update- Spotting 10dpo, BFP on 11dpo!*

Morning hun,

I'm really crampy this morning too. When I was pregnant with my first I got loads of cramping but I can't remember how many dpo I was when it started.

I woke up with a stuffy nose this morning and still feel sicky so I'm hoping these are all good signs..

I'm refusing to test till AF is actually late, I think it'd just be a waste as I'm pretty sure I was 1dpo when we dtd but THE WAIT IS KILLING ME! !!

Like you I remember odd cramps with my first but can't remember when.
I also noted the lack of odd cramps with my mc.

MUST HAVE BEEN IMPLANTATION! SMU on an Answer! Gonna get a digital to have for announcements later on!!

https://i42.tinypic.com/30rwpi1.jpg

O my goodness lovely miss that's a fab line. Congrats to you!! I got bfn today!

I'm ok about a bfn I know it's more time for me to heal....I am only 6 weeks post surgery.

I'm so happy for you!! Great news!

@Rooster- no, that was 11dpo with SMU. So, 3 days before missed period.

Congratulations, heres to a H&H 9 mths.

TTW sucks!! I am 7 DPO and I have some symptoms. I am a little more tired than normal and PEE like every hour!! I am due for AF July 15 so we shall see. I have had cramps like she wants to show up but nothing.... Hoping for a BFP!!!!!!!! Wishing you all luck and :dust:

Cmc you're not out until AF shows

I'm scared to test early incase I loose it a few days later. DH doesn't even know I think we have a good chance this month.

Hi,

AF showed yesterday. I'm glad tbh as I had pains this weekend and I was terrified of another ectopic.

I'm only 7 weeks post surgery so another month to heal s good.

How's everyone lee?

Baby.....have u tested? It's Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"