Cramps @ 9dpo? *Update- Spotting 10dpo, BFP on 11dpo!*

lovelymiss

First Time Mommy
Reaction score
So, AF is due on the 9th. Usually when I cramp, it's a day before AF is due to start. However, I am having AF-like cramps today at 9dpo. I tested this morning on FRER and it was negative. I know it's still really early, so I am not putting much into it. However, these cramps make me feel like AF is right around the corner. I've been peeing more frequently yesterday and today, but didn't put much into it.

Anyone get AF like cramps before a BFP? :shrug:

Or, anyone else 9dpo and want to wait it out with me? :)

Could be implantation, though I've never felt that before so I'm not entirely sure.

I'm 8 dpo and have been a little nauseous and dizzy today mainly right when I woke up. I'm going to test tomorrow even though I know it's silly!

Good luck!!

Not silly- just hopeful! I've heard of several ladies get faint positives at 9dpo, and some with blaring BFPs. Worth a shot. Plus, if it's a BFN, you know it's still early and there's still hope! :)

I'm going to test again on Saturday or Sunday, assuming AF doesn't show up!

Fortunately my 4 year old great-nephew has been staying with me keeping me super busy! Plus his little brother is in NICU (and doing well!) so I've been getting baby cuddles when I can. :cloud9: <3 So, hopefully time goes by fast.

So, AF is due on the 9th. Usually when I cramp, it's a day before AF is due to start. However, I am having AF-like cramps today at 9dpo. I tested this morning on FRER and it was negative. I know it's still really early, so I am not putting much into it. However, these cramps make me feel like AF is right around the corner. I've been peeing more frequently yesterday and today, but didn't put much into it.

Anyone get AF like cramps before a BFP? :shrug:

Or, anyone else 9dpo and want to wait it out with me? :)

Wow we're on the exact same boat. Af July 9 m had cramps the last couple days which is unusual since I only have it after af arrives. Wish both of us luck.

Wow we're on the exact same boat. Af July 9 m had cramps the last couple days which is unusual since I only have it after af arrives. Wish both of us luck.

:dust:

Wishing you the best!! Any other symptoms? Have you tested yet? Hoping we both see :bfp:s!

HI ladies

I hope this is the month for u and u get ur BFP

Just some advice.. Try to take ur mind off all this for a few days or a week
Or atleast until the day ur periods due! I'm just saying that because when I stopped caring and looking at the days .. and noticing every little symptom,
I fell pregnant .. I know it's hard but don't even bother testing until ur period is
Officially late!!! other than that just keep Urself busy.. Stay healthy
Eat healthy and think positive... whenever I wanted a baby.. When I counted each day and looked at each symptom.. I didn't end up pregnant but
when I took my mind off TTC or the TWW... I fell pregnant
Now I have a 8 month old and am currently pregnant again.

I really hope and pray u ladies get ur BFP as well!!!
so try not to test until ur late n keep Urself busy!

Good luck
=)

:dust:

Wishing you the best!! Any other symptoms? Have you tested yet? Hoping we both see :bfp:s!

No I will wait til I miss period. I have sore nipple n notice two bump around the nipple. Hope I didn't imagine it. How's about you?

Good luck! I am 10 DPO today too. Broke down and started testing yesterday, of course BFN. I stared at it long enough to pretend I thought I saw a really faint line. Hahaha!

I don't know how you ladies can wait til AF. I actually find it fun? relaxing? to POAS early on. Keeps me busy.

Yesterday early I was having some strange cramping feelings, like in my cervix cramping not abdomen AF cramping. Lasted about an hour or two. No spotting or anything. I've been dealing with lots of issues related to fertility (thyroid, pituitary tumor, lactating) but I'm still hopeful.

Hi ladies,
I am 9DPO today AF due the 10th. Have been expereincing indesgtion and bad gripe pains for the last 4 days. Tested early yesterday and got BFN. However I still feel very strange and have had an awful taste in my mouth which started today along with a mouth ulcer. Had slight period like cramps but still got gassy/bloated pains.

I am really hoping I have BFP this month as my husband will be away for next month :(

@baby: My stomach just won't settle! That's about the only other symptom I've had. It feels really acidic today, so I hope it's not an ulcer or something. If it doesn't go away soon I'll see my doctor.

10dpo, still some very light cramping and just the upset stomach. No sore boobs or nipples. I might test again Sunday. I'd love to wait it out for AF to be late, but I'd rather know sooner if I could!

FXed and :dust: to all! Keep us posted!

Hi girlies, can I join please? I'm also expecting AF on 9th July. We actually only just started NTNP last week and I think we just missed my ov day by a day or two this cycle but I've been having some really weird symptoms so I thought I'd join you all in waiting it out.

So symptoms:
I had some cramping about 2 days ago but it's stopped now. Also been feeling a bit queasy, heartburn, very tired, nipples look weird and i'm just feeling a bit like I'm getting a cold. Oh and I ate a tomato yesterday and nearly gagged.

i kept thinking AF was coming soooo early and had cramps for days... it was a BFP and i now have me 2.5year old daughter.

my AF is also due 9th...good luck!!! hope its your bfp!!! it sounds good

by the way i tested today too and got BFN... il wait it out with you. i have AF cramps too and also super sensitive nipples

I started cramping at 6dpo and it went on till 12dpo I tested a million times, but not this morning! I am going to wait till Sunday to test again! So fustrated cause theses cramps where telling me something. Atleast I hoped they where!! Ugh I hate BFN! Gd luck ladies

Still cramping. Wiped a little bit ago and had a hiiiiinnnnt of pink. I spot a day or so before AF, so it's confusing.

How are you ladies??

Good luck Rooster!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"